PDA

View Full Version : I know it's been said before....

jumperjing3
06-16-12, 10:40 AM
But the prices for expansions are way too high. Everyone that thinks so needs to post their opinion...often...if they thnk so too. TL say they listen to the people so we need to put it out there. Foolishly in a different post I had asked to be able to gift maps so we didn't have to wait 2 days for an expansion. Little did I know I was gonna have to wait a week for expansions. I had reasoned that we could at least decorate while waiting for breeding and hatching. Now we can't even afford to decorate!! I know TL wants to slow the game down so everyone doesn't complete it in a few months but I've played restaurant, bakery and farm for over a year now. If the game is good there is no " completion". This is a good game but not when it takes a week to expand. There's no fun in going in and collecting money and have nothing else to do!! I just want TL to realize that they are taking the fun out of the game by making that decision to increase expansion prices. And please everyone let them know you feel the same way if you agree. Let's see if they listen to the people.

camel_power
06-16-12, 10:43 AM
As I stated in your previous thread about this same topic a few minutes ago; yesterday, this is what ButterPanda had said:

I understand the frustration. Right now the game is going through changes that may or may not stay. But please remember that we do take all the suggestions and feedback seriously.

coolgamegirl27
06-16-12, 11:36 AM
I must say in relation to expansion prices, Have you played other TL games!!??

My next expansion in Pet Hotel will be 5,000,000 + X maps
Next expansion at Bakery, Restaurant & Fashion 10-12,000,000

These price changes should have been expected. It gives us something to work towards, I have read posts where people are getting bored just collecting, breeding, planting and waiting. If you have a goal to work for it makes if more challenging.

rubyredrhum
06-16-12, 11:44 AM
I must say in relation to expansion prices, Have you played other TL games!!??

My next expansion in Pet Hotel will be 5,000,000 + X maps
Next expansion at Bakery, Restaurant & Fashion 10-12,000,000

These price changes should have been expected. It gives us something to work towards, I have read posts where people are getting bored just collecting, breeding, planting and waiting. If you have a goal to work for it makes if more challenging.

That's true. My previous expansion in Restaurant Story was 5,000,000. It took me about a month and a half to get that much coins. After expanding I had 7,000 left. My RS level? 96. So in short, Im broke but in a really high level. To me that's funny xD (But I thought that was normal tho).

Although it can be better, I think expansion price is normal in Dragon Story.

I don't really complain about that...Im just complaining about the responsiveness of TL. :)
I submitted a glitch report about 3 weeks ago...and TL didn't respond to it...With that being said, I think they ripped me off through a glitch and they dont care about it.

peteralan
06-18-12, 03:48 PM
I have had a similar complaint but they take a long time to respond but don;t think you will get any favourable answers. \i have been waiting for nearly two weeks to sort out my complaint

farrels
06-18-12, 04:28 PM
Agree with jumperjing3.

panda_queen
06-21-12, 05:30 AM
I have had a similar complaint but they take a long time to respond but don;t think you will get any favourable answers. \i have been waiting for nearly two weeks to sort out my complaint

Similar to you and rubyredrhum, it seems that they don't really handle the complaint seriously. I just keeping sending them email but as you said, no favorable answers so far and it's almost two weeks since I reported the issue. It's very disappointing and it's my first purchase in their games, won't make any purchase again.