PDA

View Full Version : Before Dragon Story was released to all

jumperjing3
06-16-12, 10:08 AM
....there were several posts about people asking about a "new" game. TL stated that they released it 1st in a limited test market?
What I want to know is why then didn't they get all the prices and stuff figured out then instead of upsetting so many people with all the changes they have made in last few weeks?

camel_power
06-16-12, 10:39 AM
This is what ButterPanda said yesterday:

I understand the frustration. Right now the game is going through changes that may or may not stay. But please remember that we do take all the suggestions and feedback seriously.

sourlicorice2
06-16-12, 11:04 AM
....there were several posts about people asking about a "new" game. TL stated that they released it 1st in a limited test market?
What I want to know is why then didn't they get all the prices and stuff figured out then instead of upsetting so many people with all the changes they have made in last few weeks?

I want to know why they'd have to figure it out after all the other story games they have already. They should know by now what prices to set before releasing a game. They should also know by now it's just gonna make some people teed off and quit.

sourlicorice2
06-16-12, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by ButterPanda
I understand the frustration. Right now the game is going through changes that may or may not stay. But please remember that we do take all the suggestions and feedback seriously.

If they take our suggestions and feedbacks seriously then where is the confirm button for the many gem traps we've been asking for? Instead they do the opposite and add more gem traps or make them even worse to fall into by raising the prices of extra appliances, fashion clothes slots etc.

lareinema
06-16-12, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by ButterPanda

If they take our suggestions and feedbacks seriously then where is the confirm button for the many gem traps we've been asking for? Instead they do the opposite and add more gem traps or make them even worse to fall into by raising the prices of extra appliances, fashion clothes slots etc.

Unfortunately, I don't see them ever providing a confirm button. I played fashion story for a long time and people consistently asked for a confirm button, but it never happened.

sweetstuff525
06-16-12, 11:17 AM
Oh I know the answer.. TL doesn't CARE... And they don't play the game and didn't think we would become millionaires but now they "fixed it" and some are no longer millionaires

sourlicorice2
06-16-12, 11:19 AM
Unfortunately, I don't see them ever providing a confirm button. I played fashion story for a long time and people consistently asked for a confirm button, but it never happened.

Oh I know it's never gonna be added. Just using that as an example to make a point. :p

plsforever
06-16-12, 05:42 PM

WHATEVER i sent an email with a complaint no reply ...... and if this Quote was true then farm story would not still be jacked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TL dont care end of story ButterPanda... how about you return all the Gold and Gems that TL has taken from players because of these so called changes that may or may not stay.............................................. ............................................!

sourlicorice2
06-16-12, 07:25 PM
WHATEVER i sent an email with a complaint no reply ...... and if this Quote was true then farm story would not still be jacked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TL dont care end of story ButterPanda... how about you return all the Gold and Gems that TL has taken from players because of these so called changes that may or may not stay.............................................. ............................................!

ButterPanda is doing a great job as a mod. I'm sure she passes everything along to TL. In the end its not up to her what TL decides to do. She is not an employee. She is a volunteer to help out as best she can on the forums and she's doing a great job just like all the other mods on the forums. It's TL that makes the decisions and makes the rules.

girlbieber
06-16-12, 07:26 PM
ButterPanda is doing a great job as a mod. I'm sure she passes everything along to TL. In the end its not up to her what TL decides to do. She is not an employee. She is a volunteer to help out as best she can on the forums and she's doing a great job just like all the other mods on the forums. It's TL that makes the decisions and makes the rules.

Is BP a she or a he? I have no idea!

kooky panda
06-16-12, 07:32 PM

Butterpanda is a Team lava Employee. I agree he does do a great job !!
http://forums.teamlava.com/showgroups.php

sparks229
06-16-12, 07:37 PM
I remember what a nice friend of mine said when I asked her if she wanted to own a bakery in real life. She told me "heck yeah!" then I said ,"but you might get lots of complaints." That's when she said "that's why illhave a suggestion box for people to put in. And I'll never open the box." I feel like she and TL have similar strategies. I really hope you're taking these suggestions seriously because you have lost a lot of promising customers.

sweetstuff525
06-16-12, 08:14 PM
I remember what a nice friend of mine said when I asked her if she wanted to own a bakery in real life. She told me "heck yeah!" then I said ,"but you might get lots of complaints." That's when she said "that's why illhave a suggestion box for people to put in. And I'll never open the box." I feel like she and TL have similar strategies. I really hope you're taking these suggestions seriously because you have lost a lot of promising customers.

Lol the suggestions are past but to a pile in a desk... Where they are just collecting dust bunnies

sparks229
06-16-12, 08:17 PM

By the way, I have respect for her, I was just using that as an example. She's an amazing person :)

@sweetstuff- that's pretty much all they do

sourlicorice2
06-16-12, 09:57 PM

Oops sorry ButterPanda. I called you a she (insert sorry face here)

sourlicorice2
06-16-12, 09:58 PM

Oh I thought he was a mod. However he is still doing a great job.

peteralan
06-17-12, 10:25 AM
How long does it take for TL to resolve issues. To me it looks like the don;t even look at the problems/complaints. Its just a way of up setting people who enjoy the game

crystalrayn3
06-17-12, 12:06 PM
How long does it take for TL to resolve issues. To me it looks like the don;t even look at the problems/complaints. Its just a way of up setting people who enjoy the game

If you email TL support make sure you allow for the appropriate time frame to receive a reply. I think the average time is aprox 72 business hours.