PDA

View Full Version : New gift items pleeeese!

linp825
06-15-12, 07:13 PM
Anyone else find they are actually declining gifted items either because u have so many, don't carry the item (or it's just out of season) As in, who wears winter sweaters in summer??! TL the time has come to update that. Maybe change it up once a season wd b nice.

c_lynn8019
06-22-12, 12:25 AM
Absolutely! Other games get new gifts almost weekly. Pet Shop has 13 pages of gifts, but still just the same 4 gifts in Fashion.

jojopeanut
06-22-12, 09:05 AM
I decline gifts I've given up hope for new gifts.

RoseMeyer
06-22-12, 10:02 AM
red tank tops black shorts and contrast sandals?

zoom27
06-22-12, 12:48 PM
Yes! more gift options!
I don't want to stock dreary looking grandma's red sweatshirt and black pants that I could order it within 15 minutes.
I'm not even going to say anything about that bag.
TL has done tremendous job gearing up for new updates every week, but let's rest one week with all the inventory items and think about new gift options!
How about some new gift options instead of a new catalog?

rubifamous
06-22-12, 03:57 PM
lipgloss
purfume , cyan tank top , Red denim jeans , shell jewerly , denim short shorts , frangipani flowers
why dont you change the gift ideas just like you did for halloween last year

swati
06-23-12, 12:20 AM
I hate getting shoes, I have so many. I've actually blocked off the rest of my store except the shoes hoping to get rid of them, but it's slow going. We definitely need more gift options that are of the same value as the shoes.

t_to_the_max
06-23-12, 02:23 AM
Yes, new gifts indeed!
When I started playing we had this Halloween nurse catalog and one of the items was used as a gift. (forgot the name)
Havent seen any new gifts since then!