PDA

View Full Version : IMOBSTERS! Really!?!?

flourrpowerr
06-15-12, 06:30 PM
Get rid of the Imobsters billboards! I am a gem purchasing, 52 year old grandmother that plays three of your games and I have no desire to play Imobsters, or see the stupid billboard on my games! I seriously doubt anyone playing bakery story wants that game. I've been hanging around through all the incredibly dumb changes that have been made to these games, but this is the one that will make me call it quits.

flytothestars
06-15-12, 07:28 PM
Not to mention the fake goals nagging u to download, the popups and let's not forget the FAKE walking customers with the thought bubbles.. Still not downloading. Lame.

AnnasCoffee
06-15-12, 07:48 PM
I an very offended by the mobster ads. Violence is not okay, ***s are not okay, crime is not okay. I am a mom of 3 daughters... exposing me to the thought of crime is upsetting to me. I don't want to see a man with a *** when I go to cook my fake cupcakes.

I have been playing your games for over a year. I feel like quitting. I don't think I can go into my bakery and have to look at that guy again. I know I am dramatic on this forum sometimes... But I'm not kidding... This is REALLY bothering me.

techie123
06-16-12, 09:03 AM
TL is promoting its new games by offering 9 gems to its iOS users to download and play them. The goal seems to be to increase their AppStore rankings. Maybe it's a good business strategy but it's creating badwill among their loyal users. There can't be much overlap between users - children or adults - who play Bakery Story and those who are attracted to slot machines and ***s.

TeaberryCafe
06-18-12, 07:01 PM
Well I agree with you, and I'm a 65 year old grandmother playing Bakery,Restaurant and Fashion. But to acquire gems I downloaded iMobsters and initiated game just to see what it was. Now I'm looking for information to see why I keep getting attacked and never win. It'll not be one I continue for the long run nor will I purchase whatever is used in place of our gems but it does relieve the frustration of the boredom when I want to redecorate or restock and it all looks so boring. I have reached level 97 an 98 on two games and 90 on third. Maybe it's just the acquiring of property etc even though I am pretty lousy at attack. If you play my of the ones I will be continuing please look for my storm TeaberryCafe,w might be good nbrs.

millionyums
06-18-12, 08:20 PM
I am offended at the iMobster and Slots billboards and al the goals that keep on popping up. I would be ok if I had to pay10,000 cash (game/ virtual cash not real cash) to not see them for a week.

Add me in BS: millionyums