PDA

View Full Version : Missing food bug come on guys I gotta sleep sometimes lol

Unregistered
11-13-10, 06:18 AM
Ok first off great game I love playing it and have read alot of problems about the missing food glitch.

I must have lost well over 200,000 food items in the last few week to the point where it is making me want to delete the app :(

I haven't because it is just too addictive lol

But I have found out what is causing it and thought I would share it here for you guys.

When you cook over night and wake up you instantly serve up all you stuff and the same item fills all the empty counters then you add the gifts so all the food gets condensed, but if the out of sync message comes you lose the food because the server only remembers what was on the server before the condensed food was added :(

To stop this happening as a player you must first only serve up one food item in the morning and fill the empty servers up with gifts before serving up the rest.

To stop this happening as a developer you guys need to stop all the same food going on different food servers and that would mean no need to condense as all the food was servers up on the one server in the first place.

Apart from that I can't fault the game but would love to see some wall features (pictures lights bar stuff etc ) oh and some grass floor tiles so we can make better outside garden areas ;)

My storm I'd is craig333 if you guys fancy compensating me with some lovely gems to replace all that food I lost :)

My wifes I'd is hoofmonkey send her some as well because she has had the self same problem.

All in all a great game but you guys really need to address the bugs before someone claims for a broken iPhone the threw at the wall out of frustration because the lost food lol