PDA

View Full Version : Finally a gem sale and it won't let me purchase

terri03
06-15-12, 03:01 PM
Can someone please help? There is finally a gem sale and it tells me I have to download the app I am trying to buy gems for. I have bakery and restaurant story. Can someone please help me before the sale is over?

If it helps I originally started playing the gam on my daughters ipod and then transferred it when I bought an ipod.

Please email me at {} (mommy2emily@comcast.net) with any information as I can not always find my threads on here.

THANK YOU

kooky panda
06-15-12, 03:56 PM
You will need to delete the game and redownload it from the app store. Your Itunes account is now different than the one when you originally downloaded it.
Once you do this, you should be able to purchase the gems.

FYI: When you are on your profile, look under your name and you can click the option to view all of you posts and/or threads. You can always find you posts that way.

terri03
06-15-12, 05:31 PM
will it reload the game from the level I am on or will I have to start all over? Is this done regularly, I am on level 79 and would be so upset if I lost the game?

sparks229
06-15-12, 06:01 PM
Don't worry, you progress is saved on TLs servers :) lots of people do this- I wonder if it increases their download rate Hugh.

MomsHouseofSweets
06-17-12, 11:25 AM
You can delete Bakery Story and re-install without losing anything, as I've had to do this a few times. Deleting and re-installation didn't help my problem any, but I use an Android tablet; maybe that makes a difference. Having the same gem problem, I had to call Google Play and when I told them of the problem, they said they're going to look into it and will get back with me.