PDA

View Full Version : Application Bakery Story (process com.teamlava.bakerystory) has stopped unexpectedly.

szmagpie
06-15-12, 02:41 PM
Hey, I cannot open Bakery story on my phone. =(

I get the message:
"The Application Bakery Story (process com.teamlava.bakerystory) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

The only option is "Force Close".

If I close and reopen the application many many times it will let me on, but this takes a long time of closing and opening (30-60 minutes, plus times I have given up after this time)

I have used the app for a couple of months, and this problem has only come about in the past 3-4 weeks.
I have the latest Android version, and run on Sony Ericsson Xperia.

I have looked on the forums for help, and tried a few things.
I have tried turning the phone off and on.
I have tried uninstalling the app and re-installing.
I cannot move the app on to the phone (not sd card), on this phone it is not possible.

My Storm8 ID is "szmagpie", my bakery called "Magpie ~ Jonas"

Is there anything else I can try / anything you can reccomend? Anyone else with the same issue?
Thankyou, =)

camel_power
06-15-12, 02:59 PM
I have never heard of this before. I think you should send an email to support@teamlava.com so your account can be investigated. Be sure to include your Storm8 ID in the email.

gorjuzz63
06-20-12, 10:15 AM
Hi the same is happening to me too,
I can open the game but can only do one thing, for example, take one dish from the oven and that was it, again have to close down, no fun playing like this, you can hardly do anything, never had troubles before, it began after I decorated the bakery, new furniture,and so on...
tried uninstall and re-install too, nothing helps, did send an email to support@teamlava but not heard from them so far, my device is an Galaxy SII, my storm8 ID is gorjuzz63, my bakery name Fine Pastry

Hope someone has the solution....
Thanks in advance

dowehave2
06-23-12, 09:42 PM
I am having the same issue on my kindle fire

Mahdiya12
06-29-12, 03:39 AM
i am also havinh the same issue , using android. its kinda frustrating . fix it plz or any one have any solution for ths issue plz adress
my storm id Mahdiya12
bakery name Umme Baker

saren1947
07-01-12, 10:08 AM
Do you turn off your device after you uninstall? You need to clear all before you reinstall. Good luck.

If that does not work contact support@teamlava.com

cjstreatsbakery
07-06-12, 02:37 PM
Did anyone ever find a solution to this? I started having this issue today on my Kindle Fire. I am completely bummed since I am so addicted to my bakery. Please please let me know if you found a solution! Thanks!

kooky panda
07-06-12, 02:50 PM
Did anyone ever find a solution to this? I started having this issue today on my Kindle Fire. I am completely bummed since I am so addicted to my bakery. Please please let me know if you found a solution! Thanks!
If you are still getting this error message after uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Contact support@teamlava.com to check your game.

husal460
07-13-12, 04:51 AM
Sure, as TeamLava would resolve the problem. I cannot play my game anymore (on my android device) cause it's "The Application Bakery Story (process com.teamlava.bakerystory) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." all the time.
I re-installed game, I reset my phone... e-mailed TeamLava, but got no solution. All they said was that my game is working perfectly and they see no problem.

Is TeamLava really a TEAM or is it One Person? Cause honestly, the support they have is very very bad. I've been reading alot of post here today, and 98% of the replies that TeamLava give to players are ridiculous.

Potatocat
07-17-12, 12:53 AM
*sigh* I am having the same problem, but in the last few days it's gotten worse and worse. This is So maddening, especially when you tip everyone everyday..it takes AGES because you are f/c every ten minutes.

Seriously it happens to me AT LEAST 10-15 times a day!

DaojinWildfire
07-17-12, 07:28 PM
What version of Android are you currently running? If you're running any other apps in the background, please close them. Also, let the pop-ups fully load before you attempt to close them. Sometimes closing them before they are able to load may cause the app to force-close.

shellie1520
07-17-12, 11:21 PM
Is all my food going to get ruined. Anyone know what's going on

marrrina
07-17-12, 11:25 PM
Just uninstall and reinstall the app. Restart your device if necessary. You won't lose your data.

ErnieKat
07-17-12, 11:31 PM
Is all my food going to get ruined. Anyone know what's going on
My Bakery Story and Pet Shop Story game keeps crashing. It won't even open. What's going on?

DaojinWildfire
07-18-12, 10:44 AM
Please try reinstalling the app. Let us know if you are still not able to access the game after reinstalling.

lildvl91
07-18-12, 01:13 PM
I'm having issues with this game also. After getting stuff to cooking I was doing my neighbor stuff and it froze. So I closed game. Did all that we're always told reset phone, uninstall and reinstall.. Still game won't load

radtech123
07-19-12, 08:20 AM
I'm having this problem now!! I'm playing on a kindle fire. I cant get into my bakery! HELP!!!

radtech123
07-19-12, 08:22 AM
Ive uninstalled the game, rebooted my kindle, then reinstalled the game. Still isn't working.

kooky panda
07-19-12, 08:24 AM
Radtech- Send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can look into your game.

jpscott171
07-19-12, 08:34 AM
I've been having the same issue on my kindle fire, too and just sent an email to support@teamlava.com. Hope this clears up soon. I'm addicted to this game! =0)

BellasHouse1
07-19-12, 08:40 AM
I am having the same issue. I can't get into it at all today. I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. RS is doing the same thing but not as much. With both games, as well as Farm, I've been having excessive freezing and force closing. I have had to quit Farm altogether because of it. This needs to be fixed, TL.

Godlovesyou12
07-19-12, 08:41 AM
This is happening to me too... Although it just started today...
First I connected to WIFI then attempted to play bakery story
and I can get passed the weekly update pop-up then when I
try to get passed the coins earned thing it pops up that I need
to force close. This is ridiculous team lava! :(

BellasHouse1
07-19-12, 08:42 AM
I am having the same issue. I can't get into it at all today. I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. RS is doing the same thing but not as much. With both games, as well as Farm, I've been having excessive freezing and force closing. I have had to quit Farm altogether because of it. This needs to be fixed, TL.

I am playing on android HTC inspire.

greygull
07-19-12, 09:26 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?31943-Update-Release-Bakery-now-is-force-closing.....cant-gift-either!

babekakes
07-19-12, 11:18 AM
I'm having the same issue on my android pad but my husband can log on but not gift. If my food goes bad I want a refund food the amount or cost to make..

babekakes
07-19-12, 11:20 AM
I've tried uninstall and reinstall and of course that did not help. Which I knew it wouldn't..

[S8] Elsa
07-19-12, 11:30 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?31943-Update-Release-Bakery-now-is-force-closing.....cant-gift-either!&p=354134&viewfull=1#post354134