PDA

View Full Version : Please!!

Unregistered
11-13-10, 06:13 AM
PLEASE GIVE US SOMETHING NEW

It's been ages, losing neighbours, Please please please can we have an update, Norman please pass on to developers.

Unregistered
11-13-10, 08:13 AM
PLEASE GIVE US SOMETHING NEW

It's been ages, losing neighbours, Please please please can we have an update, Norman please pass on to developers.

Yes, it's about time there was something new, to keep people interested.

Unregistered
11-15-10, 02:12 AM
What is going on, this is really beginning to suck, I reached 75 and there's nothing, no new crops no new anything. PLEASE teamlava we need new items.

Unregistered
11-15-10, 10:12 AM
Yes please! We still have halloween chest for goodness sakes and it's mid November! Not asking for the world here, some new plants would do, though would love to see some kind of water feature!

Unregistered
11-15-10, 01:05 PM
Eight neighbors of mine 40-50 level have not planted for a week. I think you get up to here and realize just what little there is left. A few more expansions and five plants. It starts getting very tedious and its only a goal and a few good neighbors that keep you going.
I loved the idea of turning grapes into wine, or being able to do something else at the higher levels. They have to do something with this game or it really will wilt on the vine.

Unregistered
11-16-10, 02:34 AM
I think it's probably a feature of freemium games such as these that developers make an economic decision to focus on the beginnings of the game and engagement in creating new content for higher levels is less.

Most in-app purchases are probably made by enthusiastic/beginners and there's probably a much larger install base of lower level players than high level players.

So devs just spin off a new game rather than flesh out the really high level gameplay.

If enough people were willing to pay for a higher level expansion pack though?