PDA

View Full Version : It looks like half of my neighbors quit the game

piggiful
06-15-12, 10:48 AM
The remaining ones are either European or Asian. I can never get anything out of visits because of the time differences.I even lost my beloved gem buddy (queentina:p)
I guess it's time I stop playing.

mattyboo1
06-15-12, 10:50 AM
That's weird

queentina3
06-15-12, 11:10 AM
Sorry piggy, just couldn't take anymore.

mattyboo, it isn't weird, it's logical. Many of us are fed up and instead of waiting for something to be done, we decided to just quit. If you stop having fun playing a game, it's time to quit the game. Many of us stopped having fun, hence we quit.

mattyboo1
06-15-12, 11:17 AM
U
Sorry piggy, just couldn't take anymore.

mattyboo, it isn't weird, it's logical. Many of us are fed up and instead of waiting for something to be done, we decided to just quit. If you stop having fun playing a game, it's time to quit the game. Many of us stopped having fun, hence we quit.

Well i have quit a game for like six months before and then come back and start fresh that give stoke for changes to be made I'm not saying I did this with TL games

piggiful
06-19-12, 08:48 AM
Pet hotel is getting incredibly slow as I expand. It's even slower than already slow fashion story.I can literally see each coin pop out of the room one by one.
If I swipe the screen, it'd take 10 seconds to move.
At this point, it might just be too slow to play anyway.

hertry
06-20-12, 12:12 PM
Pet hotel is getting incredibly slow as I expand. It's even slower than already slow fashion story.I can literally see each coin pop out of the room one by one.
If I swipe the screen, it'd take 10 seconds to move.
At this point, it might just be too slow to play anyway.

Agree totally. Most of the time cannot login. Need 30 second for each visit, 30 second for post, 30 second for delete a post
Even upgrade to 50 level im still on max level. Quitted few weeks already for me

piggiful
06-20-12, 12:59 PM
The worst part is that it has the same annoying problem with RS, FS and BS on top of being way slower than the others.I keep having to click through everything several times. Sometimes, I have to collect tips all over again over 10 times before they would stick. It's very annoying that you collect tips on 50 tables, then you have to do it over again, and again, and again, and again, and again....you get the idea. Then you cook on 30 cookers.....they all reset, so you have to serve them and cook them again....then again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again.......
This used to happen just a few times a day. That was pretty annoying already. Now it happens a few times to more than a few times every time I get in. That's why I'm closing everything except for pet hotel now. Pet hotel isn't as time sensitive. IT's time sensitive....I'm missing out when I'm capped out, but they don't "expire". It's more busy user friendly. (to anyone who isn't a teenager who's on it 16 hours a day)

SmokeyMtnGirl
06-20-12, 03:36 PM
Maybe their schedule changed. I know mine did and I have not been on near as much. Hard to find the time. And the annoyances just get to people after a while. Especially the ones who spend real money to buy gems and then lose them in a gem trap.

I have neighbors in other countries and haven't had any issues with the time differences :)

hertry
06-20-12, 07:09 PM
The worst part is that it has the same annoying problem with RS, FS and BS on top of being way slower than the others.I keep having to click through everything several times. Sometimes, I have to collect tips all over again over 10 times before they would stick. It's very annoying that you collect tips on 50 tables, then you have to do it over again, and again, and again, and again, and again....you get the idea. Then you cook on 30 cookers.....they all reset, so you have to serve them and cook them again....then again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again.......
This used to happen just a few times a day. That was pretty annoying already. Now it happens a few times to more than a few times every time I get in. That's why I'm closing everything except for pet hotel now. Pet hotel isn't as time sensitive. IT's time sensitive....I'm missing out when I'm capped out, but they don't "expire". It's more busy user friendly. (to anyone who isn't a teenager who's on it 16 hours a day)

I have same problem but this happen only in phs. I guess the root cause is too many nbr( im not sure) becuz my other stories are fine n normal
It is super stupid i saw all coins collected and do it again...again.....again..... And loading... Again

I agree the "expire" setting is annoying too. Many times come back and get flies or expire... And do it again =.='

racheljohn
06-20-12, 07:37 PM
My neighbors have all left too, many after the gem hike. Obviously TL wants to make a quick buck steeling gems

racheljohn
06-20-12, 07:37 PM
Sorry I meant selling gems

scargo
06-21-12, 07:42 AM
Sorry I meant selling gems

haha...I think you were right the first time! :)

piggiful
06-21-12, 10:51 AM
I have same problem but this happen only in phs. I guess the root cause is too many nbr( im not sure) becuz my other stories are fine n normal
It is super stupid i saw all coins collected and do it again...again.....again..... And loading... Again

I agree the "expire" setting is annoying too. Many times come back and get flies or expire... And do it again =.='

I only have about 80 neighbors in phs. It has the least by far. My RS has about 300. They all suffer the same fate. It started getting worse about a month ago.