PDA

View Full Version : Expansions

mattyboo1
06-15-12, 09:19 AM
Since the increase of expansion prices I can't earn enough coins can someone please give me tips on how to earn quick cash

queentina3
06-15-12, 09:32 AM
Even though I don't play anymore, I had millions when I quit.

Go into the game often and collect from your habitats.
Go out to the community and play with dragons while leaving a message on the wall. This way people will come back and play with your dragons.
Try to get as many of the higher earning dragons as possible, this way you'll make more coin. As you get a dragon that earns more than one you have, get rid of the lower profit dragon.
Try to have all 25 habitats, and keep them filled to the max amount of dragons per habititat. This way your visitors will have something to play with, and you are getting as much coin as possible.

shawa13
06-15-12, 10:47 AM
Just visit a lot of people. Get the max habitats and keep them pretty full of dragons. Clear your tips often. You will also level faster, because you get xp whenever you clear a habitat, too.

ankalagon
06-15-12, 10:55 AM
Keep your habitat count maxed, buy the small red habitat with one red dragon on it (total cost 600 coins? Never feed the dragon either) .. Visitors playing with it leave you 250 coins each time, so it pays itself back right away... Then just sell the red habitat/dragon when you can afford a better one.

mattyboo1
06-15-12, 10:56 AM
Thank you your all so helpful so far It's jut people have millions wow I've never had over a hundred thousand

mymummy789
06-16-12, 03:51 AM
Thank you your all so helpful so far It's jut people have millions wow I've never had over a hundred thousand

I did have over a million coins but it went right down to zilch when I did the last expansion. I am now patiently waiting to see how quickly it takes me to save up for the next one!!!

RotomGuy
06-16-12, 04:06 AM
A couple of high earning dragons are good. So far, apart from Diamond, Planets are the best way to go for income. A couple of epics in a magic habitat will max it out very quickly.

squilibob
06-16-12, 04:12 AM
Keep your habitat count maxed, buy the small red habitat with one red dragon on it (total cost 600 coins? Never feed the dragon either) .. Visitors playing with it leave you 250 coins each time, so it pays itself back right away... Then just sell the red habitat/dragon when you can afford a better one.
Green habitats and green dragons are more effective since we have a limit on space and the number of habitats we can have. a small red habitat is almost always at max money and is therefore not earning any extra money. The higher maximum on a green is much better because of that fact.

mattyboo1
06-16-12, 03:40 PM
Well now I'm attempting breeding on an island and firestorm