PDA

View Full Version : iMobster - Goal

mollyblue
06-15-12, 05:37 AM
Is there anything after the goal to install and launch iMobster? It won't launch on my iPhone (unlocked - I have that problem once in a while), and if there are other goals to follow it doesn't seen fair that there's no way to skip that one :(

mrs_pythagoras1
06-15-12, 05:39 AM
After you install and launch, you need to buy a chair. Once you buy a chair, you get 6 gems.

mushroom79
06-15-12, 05:40 AM
and u must play to level 9. I am still at it, so not sure what comes after. extremely boring game. such a pain.

bigbux3
06-15-12, 10:37 AM
How come I didn't receive this goal? This isn't fair!

kooky panda
06-15-12, 11:05 AM
I did not receive it either. I think the reason is that I had already downloaded this game a while back.

Limaxa
06-15-12, 11:05 AM

You should be happy

queentina3
06-15-12, 11:19 AM

I didn't either, and you're right, it isn't fair. Those are potential gems we aren't being offered.

You should be happy

While I agree in principal, as I despise those games, it would still be nice to be offered the goal so we could get the free gems. I'm not sure if everyone that didn't receive the goal had already installed it, but I know NONE of these goals that have come out lately have I received and every single one is a game I'd already downloaded previously to get rid of those stupid ads. It really isn't fair that we are being excluded like this when we are using the same OS.

kirstyns
06-15-12, 12:36 PM
After you get to level 9 the next goal is serve any two dishes. Then you get 3 gems and that's the end

bigbux3
06-15-12, 12:45 PM
They should give us goals that will last for months. And goals so we can earn gems and items in-game and new items.

robidrake
06-15-12, 02:45 PM
I didn't get it either, but got it for Bakery & Fashion.

bigbux3
06-15-12, 02:46 PM
I didn't even get it for Bakery!

sweetstuff525
06-15-12, 02:55 PM
I didn't even get it for Bakery!

I didn't either the only I got was dragonstory one and that's it

yupiyupigumgum
06-15-12, 08:52 PM

Lucky you. That means no ***men walking around your peaceful restaurant.

kishkash
06-15-12, 09:17 PM
I got the 6 gems after installing and launching. Then I played till I reached Level 9, but yhis is not being recognized by the game! What to do?

kancilkiller
06-16-12, 07:59 AM
I got the 6 gems after installing and launching. Then I played till I reached Level 9, but yhis is not being recognized by the game! What to do?

I am having same problem, I forced myself to play until level 9, but BS and RS is not recognising it

kancilkiller
06-16-12, 08:02 AM
I am having same problem, I forced myself to play until level 9, but BS and RS is not recognising it
Just solved, now it recognises it. Crazy game

mattyboo1
06-16-12, 10:54 AM
EVERYBODY who's goal is not recongnizing it uninstall and reinstall IMObsters it will recOngnize you completed the goal and gem galore

mattyboo1
06-16-12, 10:55 AM
I didn't get any goals for doenloading on DS except this one I don't even get the slot one

lesami
06-17-12, 03:10 AM
So far I've got the free gems for downloading Dragon story ,slots,imobsters,pet hotel

yupiyupigumgum
06-17-12, 09:37 AM
How many gems will I get if I complete level 9 of robbing and ****ing ?

Rye10
06-17-12, 11:50 AM
I believe its 3 gems after you cook and serve two dishes.

yupiyupigumgum
06-18-12, 01:36 AM
Just solved, now it recognises it. Crazy game

How did you solve it? The dirty game didn't recognize my level 9 either.i'm affraid if I uninstall the game it will lost the data and i have to start all over again

queentina3
06-18-12, 05:57 AM
How did you solve it? The dirty game didn't recognize my level 9 either.i'm affraid if I uninstall the game it will lost the data and i have to start all over again

To my knowledge all TL and Storm 8 games are saved on their servers, so uninstalling/reinstalling won't be an issue. I think in the Storm 8 games under settings somewhere there is a place to input your Storm ID. You should input that in that area, as it also helps in the future if you have to transfer your games from one device to another. You're able to do it yourself, and not wait on support to do it for you, if you have your Storm ID input into one of their games.

connets5
06-18-12, 07:43 AM
i don't like the imonster goal i know it is trying to get somone to like that game but still i prefer the learn new food/drink, buy table/chairs goals like in bakery story.