PDA

View Full Version : Fridges??

Unregistered
11-13-10, 04:19 AM
What we could have is a place where we can store food if we aren't going to be on for a while, instead of the food spoiling. While a food is cooking, if it Is going to be done in a time you are out or asleep, you could put it in the fridge and it would keep until you get back/up. Then you could put it back on the hob/oven/grill and let it cook. Post your feedback folks 

Unregistered
11-13-10, 03:19 PM
sorry, doesn't make much sense. That's why they have dishes that take 12, 16+ hours to complete.

Unregistered
11-13-10, 08:07 PM
food is piling up.

Unregistered
11-14-10, 01:44 AM
But what if you're at school? What are you going to do about that??

Unregistered
11-14-10, 01:58 AM
Plan food that takes time to cook? And ensure that you will have time to serve it?

I only support the idea of fridges if that you want to change what was already served. Hence, already on your counters.

Brodie's Bistro
11-14-10, 02:12 AM
In reply to the OP, that is what the "Forever" appliances are for, the food never spoils.

Like others have commented, plan your cooking times around your day.

I love the idea of a fridge to store food from your counters.

Unregistered
11-14-10, 04:04 PM
I agreed with posters stating that you schedule your food accordingly. I think a fridge is a bad idea now. There are so many bugs right now with it. Adding additional item like a fridge will cause more headaches and piss off people. et's hope they fixed all the bugs or at least get it running smoothly first.