PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Poll 6-14

greygull
06-14-12, 11:13 PM
Which new items would you like to see in Restaurant?

You can vote for multiple items.

mattyboo1
06-16-12, 11:01 AM
Thanks GG voted for everything

sourlicorice2
06-16-12, 11:17 AM
Voted for everything. Though I'm wondering has any items from things we've voted on ever been actually added to the game? I never remember the items that were put for a vote so don't know if they've ever been added.

ArtsyTartsy1
06-16-12, 04:26 PM
Whatever food item is decided upon should allow for shorter cook times. There will be more active players if food had to be monitored with shorter cook times. I'm not sure about others, but once I master something I am not likely to cook it again unless the experience points or profit are worthwhile. Waiting 8 hours to 2 days to earn a few hundred xp points versus cooking quick items that yield 6 xp or more a minute (on average) that ultimately total the same or more as lengthy cooking is a no-brainer. We need recipes that encourage game play and not more recipes in which the game plays itself for hours on end...and that's my 2 cents. :-)

kimeliciouse
06-16-12, 10:10 PM
How about pavlova��

TAB127
06-17-12, 08:38 PM
Chips&salsa,corn dogs,and onion rings. It would be really neat if we could get carnival themed food. Like besides the corn dogs maybe fresh squeezed lemonade,funnel cakes,cotton candy.

purpsandherb
06-19-12, 01:06 AM
Chips&salsa,corn dogs,and onion rings. It would be really neat if we could get carnival themed food. Like besides the corn dogs maybe fresh squeezed lemonade,funnel cakes,cotton candy.
EXACTLY!!! I Was all for carnival when u guye had the poll of themes. it seems to me u just hav the polls to teeter away from what we actually want I didn't c any steam punk poll. then low and behold here comes steam punk, which by the way no one in my fam or group knew what it was.!! then the food, there have been polls for simple food we want. behold low and behold. u guys come out with food we can't even pronounce let alone heard of. its good to know other ethics, yeah, but when we don't even know where the food comes from, it get uninteresting to cook these food. when u release the foods try sayin" new food realesed for the theme.

queenrocks77
06-21-12, 06:20 AM
All of it

max12add
06-21-12, 11:39 AM
Chips and Salsa please!!!!!!!!!!

kooky panda
06-21-12, 12:28 PM
Chips and Salsa please!!!!!!!!!!

yummy one of my favs.

RealFarmer1222
06-22-12, 08:41 AM
I'd like to see HOW they do wall mirrors

max12add
06-22-12, 08:58 AM
I'd like to see HOW they do wall mirrors I hope they start offering or adding half size columns. It could be used for building bridges across a pond or pool ;)

greygull
06-26-12, 12:21 PM
Thanks for all the votes! The results have been submitted.