PDA

View Full Version : Come on TL

chavacana
06-14-12, 08:57 PM
Back in April I made a few requests....one being to have the gift limit increased. As TL normally does, I never heard or saw anything in response. Can we please get some help here TL?

We are getting new constructibles almost weekly....each one taking all 20 of the gifts we might get. There are still players, myself included, who aren't getting the 20 gifts. If we want any chance of getting the 2 free gems, we have to master any recipe we get. It is getting more and more difficult to do anything without using gems to speed things up.

As if that wasn't bad enough, the cost of things continues to increase. How are we supposed to save up to buy decorations or expand our bakery when all our coins are being used to buy more and more appliances? Yes, we are seeing more items for coins but the price of EVERYTHING is getting more expensive with each update.

Can we please get some acknowledgement on our comments/posts. Does anyone there ever read the ideas being posted? Some of the suggestions being made are great ideas. Most of these players are so very smart and amazingly creative. I have read through so many threads and for every ?problem? a suggestion was made. Please don?t continue to dismiss our voices. All we want to do is help make a game we are enjoying better.

pinkcherryb
06-14-12, 10:57 PM
*mentally "Thumbs Up" your post. :)

lola1190
06-15-12, 06:49 AM
It's bound to be a deterrent for lower level players to pursue with the game too. When you have fewer neighbours to gift parts for all the appliances and it's slower to earn coins.

queentina3
06-15-12, 07:01 AM
This is to slow down the progression of getting to the higher levels faster. Problem is, they've gone too far and most newer players will end up getting frustrated and quitting, instead of sticking it out. I know if I was starting out right now, I would quit and find another game or provider with a similar game instead. To some it may have been easier before, but now they've made it too difficult. It should gradually increase in difficulty, IMO. As you start going up in levels, it should get harder with higher prices for items being unlocked at that point. Maybe not have certain decorations or appliances be open until you've reached a certain point, that way you have more money at that point. As it is right now, lower level players can't afford most of the stuff they are offering right now, and by the time they can afford it, TL has pulled it to offer something else.

I feel really bad for the lower level players right now. :(

GroovyRuss
06-17-12, 08:27 AM
This is to slow down the progression of getting to the higher levels faster. Problem is, they've gone too far and most newer players will end up getting frustrated and quitting, instead of sticking it out. I know if I was starting out right now, I would quit and find another game or provider with a similar game instead. To some it may have been easier before, but now they've made it too difficult. It should gradually increase in difficulty, IMO. As you start going up in levels, it should get harder with higher prices for items being unlocked at that point. Maybe not have certain decorations or appliances be open until you've reached a certain point, that way you have more money at that point. As it is right now, lower level players can't afford most of the stuff they are offering right now, and by the time they can afford it, TL has pulled it to offer something else.

I feel really bad for the lower level players right now. :(

agree 100% if i was starting now i would have quit the game. The game is SO BUGGY now. I lose coins EVERYDAY. an example
I go to bed with 1 million coins wake up see i earned X amount of coins hit ok then see my total coin count at 891,000

Not only did i not get the coins i earned overnight but i lost coins and went backwards lol

and like a dozen other bugs etc...

mattyboo1
06-17-12, 08:29 AM
At least we we coin items