PDA

View Full Version : Food

popostanly
06-14-12, 05:14 PM
I have way too much food! Is there a way to quickly sell all my food and earn money for it?

DiabeticFoodie
06-17-12, 09:20 AM
If you block your door for a couple of days and then unblock, your food will completely sell out in no time.

mattyboo1
06-17-12, 09:21 AM
Doesn't work for me

DiabeticFoodie
06-17-12, 09:25 AM
Really? I find that odd.

Once in Fashion Story I blocked my door for a few days so I build up all my clothing and therefore not have to worry about ever having any empty racks. So then I unblocked the door and left the game for a half hour. A half hour. When I went back in, EVERYTHING was completely sold out. I couldn't believe it. Learned my lesson.

mattyboo1
06-17-12, 09:38 AM
Really? I find that odd.

Once in Fashion Story I blocked my door for a few days so I build up all my clothing and therefore not have to worry about ever having any empty racks. So then I unblocked the door and left the game for a half hour. A half hour. When I went back in, EVERYTHING was completely sold out. I couldn't believe it. Learned my lesson.

Your lucky

lj74717
06-17-12, 12:53 PM
It seems like instant sale only happens to those who want to build up their inventory. lol

mattyboo1
06-17-12, 02:11 PM
It seems like instant sale only happens to those who want to build up their inventory. lol

And people who want to sell out their food never get it