PDA

View Full Version : earn gems?

mrsmiigotu9
06-14-12, 05:11 PM
How do you earn gems in the game?

AnnasCoffee
06-14-12, 05:25 PM
By mastering dishes. Once you reach level eight, you can start mastering foods. To master a food cook and serve the dish over and over again. I'm not sure about the numbers...

I think

Level 1 = 8
Level 2 = 15 more (total 23)
Level 3 = 20 more (total 43)
Level 4 = 40 more (total 83)

You earn a gem for mastering to Level 2 and a second gem for mastering to level 4. It's easy to earn gems. I have earned all the gems I want... I never need to buy gems.

emma2997
06-14-12, 05:29 PM
Hey you must be new! Welcome to the game. Anyway you can earn gems in three ways: 1) by making a recipe so many times that you complate a mini level and earn xp and coins for levels one and three and a gem for levels two and four. Not sure the exact amount you have to make each recipe to reach a level but i think theres a thread on that floating around the forum. 2) occasionally team lava the company that owns the game has mini goals on the side of the game or pop ups to download anotehr of their apps. Just download it and delete it after and you will get six gems usually. 3) around the holidays usually thereare special versions of the game and goals to complrte to unlock decorations recipes and stoves for that holiday. Usually there are a few goals that give you gems on completetion.. Of course you cam buy gems but after a while you will rack gems up quickly with many apploances completing recipes. If you want to purchase gems wait for a sale of at least 20%. And beware of gem traps and dont skip goals or complete recipes with gems- its a waste. Best of luck and if you need advice or want a neighbor add emma2997. Hope this helped!

jtm101
06-14-12, 05:37 PM
You also earn gems through collectibles. They pop up when cooking/tipping/designing. There is 1 gem to be had at both lvl 2 and lvl 4 masterynof each collectible. But you can play for a long time without getting close to getting these gems, but you will get them eventually...

bawpotter
06-14-12, 06:06 PM
If my calculations are correct, there are currently 132 recipes. That's 264 gems. Just from recipes.

mrsmiigotu9
06-16-12, 12:54 AM
Thanks everyone for the help!