PDA

View Full Version : Pens Under Construction

muttlover16
06-14-12, 12:11 PM
Hey There!

I have been playing PSS for about a month now, and there is one thing that I keep noticing that could be improved.

When I go and visit my neighbors, (which I do pretty much daily) I like to look and see if they have any pens under construction, and, if so, give them a gift that could help them with their pen. The tricky part is, I am never sure what they need. I think it would be convenient for us to be able to click on the pens under construction to see what that person needed, as opposed to just guessing.

Thanks for reading!
-muttlover16

[S8] Elsa
06-19-12, 02:33 PM
Thank you for the suggestion. When your friends need parts to complete constructable items, they can send out requests to their friends to gather materials. If you want to help out your neighbors and you didn't get a request from them, you can always post on their wall and ask them what parts they need.

muttlover16
06-21-12, 08:06 PM
I have done that in the past, but have not had anyone return the message.

pinkster73
06-21-12, 08:57 PM
I have done that in the past, but have not had anyone return the message.

I've noticed people aren't too chatty in pet shop.

sourlicorice2
06-21-12, 09:16 PM
I've noticed people aren't too chatty in pet shop.

same here. I get maybe 3 or 4 posts on my wall from nbrs. I like it that way as its not my favourite game and it allows me to get through it fast since I don't feel the need topmost on theirs then either. that being said on my other games I like seeing posts (though not bothered if nbrs don't want post) on my wall and I enjoy the occasionally chat on my other games.

sourlicorice2
06-21-12, 09:17 PM
same here. I get maybe 3 or 4 posts on my wall from nbrs. I like it that way as its not my favourite game and it allows me to get through it fast since I don't feel the need to post on theirs then either. that being said on my other games I like seeing posts (though not bothered if nbrs don't want post) on my wall and I enjoy the occasionally chat on my other games.

edited mistake.