PDA

View Full Version : Ask Friends ... NO Parts

orderandchaos
06-14-12, 11:42 AM
For two weeks I can not get parts. I ask every day> 100 neighbors, but they get no request from me. But the 20 normal gifts everyday I received.

TeamLava ... Please help

orderandchaos
06-14-12, 12:03 PM
Oops can somebody move this to the feedback part.

bobbyrae
06-14-12, 12:06 PM
Take a look at this thread. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?30180-My-request-for-mortar-not-showing-up-at-neighbors&highlight=Gifts

orderandchaos
06-14-12, 12:37 PM
Thanks, I've read the thread. But I can not understand why it worked for many months, and now no longer

orderandchaos
06-14-12, 12:39 PM
I have requestet one week no parts, but it`s not working

queentina3
06-14-12, 12:44 PM
You may have clogged up your request system by sending out requests to over 100 neighbors. You can only receive 20 requests and 20 gifts a day, so sending a request to 100 is going to hold up your system. Don't send out any requests for the next few days so the system can be reset, then only request to 20 neighbors a day. Try to make sure they are neighbors that normally send you requests and/or gifts, as you'll have a better chance getting those answered than to players that you never see gifting/requesting to you.

orderandchaos
06-14-12, 01:04 PM
I understand this. The last request i sent for the Asian Fusion Cart. It is more than seven days ago.

orderandchaos
06-14-12, 01:07 PM
if it is so, because why it works before without any problems ??????

queentina3
06-14-12, 01:11 PM
There is always a chance that something that works today, won't work tomorrow. That is the nature of TL games. Another user was having the same issue, not getting back ANY requests, and when the stopped sending requests for a day, they started getting some back. You are sending to too many people, for some reason it may have worked for you in the past, but it isn't any longer.