PDA

View Full Version : Need clarification on prices...I'm sure we all know what I'm talking about.

LucyxMuffin
06-13-12, 10:12 PM
I gave TeamLava games a shot. I saw the reviews, four or four and a half stars, so why not? Games started out great, concepts were good, possibly enjoyable.
Of course, you know it ended pretty quickly with disappointment and frustration. I decided after PSS - which ended up glitching out and basically stole the gems I was saving up - I would be finished with TL games. (By the way, I never got max level or anything like that, I did invest some time, but mainly a new player.)
Well, you ask, why the heck am I here?
So yes, I did install Pet Hotel Story in a last attempt effort to find a decent game that I could play for fun, because, as you know, the games themselves are great. It's just what TL decides to do to them that makes them unfair and unplayable, especially finding out that individuals have different and dramatic prices for things.
I ended up with the prices that are more than double, I'd say like triple or greater than they should be.
So what should I do now? I'm considering uninstalling and quitting for good. What gives with the obvious scam of prices? Is there a possibility that they will change my prices in the very near future? Have they at all addressed this issue? Or am I just one of the unlucky customers?
Also, the fact that they are even doing this sort of price changing on purpose is honestly much worse than just making everything super expensive and time-consuming for everyone.
I'm sure all of this has already been said and done and ignored, but yeah I just want to know what's going on.
-Lucy

MattsBakeryShop
06-14-12, 08:09 AM
They did the same to me. My prices started resonable then TL double my room prices! I'm just as upset and I'am considering quitting like you are.