PDA

View Full Version : Avatar fashion - Would you wear it in real life?

Sbm3
06-13-12, 05:48 PM
So this isn't the most important question, but I'm curious so lets go!
Would you wear the clothes you have put your avatar in?

I started thinking about this when I realised that when I'm making an avatar for a game or a site of some kind I do either of two things.
1. Make an avatar completly unlike myself as possible, complete with strange accessories.
2. Make an avatar as like myself as the game with allow me.

Pesonally I would totally wear what my avatar has on right now, It has on the flowered pant from blooming diva and if I could find a pair of pants like those that would fit me well I would be a very happy girl.

cubsrock1908
06-13-12, 06:26 PM
I would wear everything in Fashion story!! I would be the most popular girl in school! *Flips hair*

Sbm3
06-14-12, 06:17 AM
I would wear everything in Fashion story!! I would be the most popular girl in school! *Flips hair*

Yes, the fashion in Fashion Story is quite good, I really wish all those summer and spring dresses that have been coming with the updates existed in real life.
If I ever learn to sew properly I know what my first project would be!

I think the only thing I wouldn't wear is the top from cherry vanilla, I love red, but an over one shoulder belly button t-shirt just isn't something I would ever wear, I would look awful in it.

Limaxa
06-14-12, 06:28 AM
No i better not wear the fairy dress in school ;D

dalula
06-14-12, 02:35 PM

except for Halloween :D
and no, not the nightgown of course! or the vampire queen catalog or any of the halloween catalogs and not the fairy dress either. i wouldnt wear most of the formal catalog outfits; they would make me look tacky :p but i like the blooming diva shirt and shoes! may want to try those out in real life.

jojopeanut
06-14-12, 03:16 PM
Some I would wear for sure not the formal and some of the night life catalogs. I like the winter red coat, boots and bag, etc. I love the new catalog with the teal dress I would deff wear that, They're quit a few I would wear. Oh and already sleep in PJ's similar to the ones in fashion my have poka-dots instead of plaid ******s but they are pinl. I don't have bunny slippers but I do have hello kitty ones..lol

jojopeanut
06-14-12, 03:18 PM
They are pink I mean as most of my PJ's..

Rachael98
06-14-12, 03:51 PM
I wouldn't. Mainly because I'm a guy, and my fashion sense is...*bad* :p

rubifamous
06-14-12, 11:13 PM
SAME HERE i would also be so popular @ school i >3 fashion storys clothes

Sbm3
06-15-12, 08:37 AM

I've actually worn a dress very similar to the fairy dress in school back when I was around 17, except it was a light pink instead of white. I have always liked quite costumy clothes so I sometimes find my self wearing the most ridiculous things.

When I was 16 I dressed pretty much like the preppy student catalog except I would add different ties to it. I always wanted a school uniform and since we didn't have one I made up my own.

Ic3e
06-15-12, 07:51 PM
I would!...If I was a girl.

coolgirl1908
06-15-12, 07:57 PM
I tried making some clothes like the ones in fashion story in real life...... Wore them to school and now I have 4 boyfriend request! Lol I wish!!

Sbm3
06-16-12, 02:53 PM
I would!...If I was a girl.

They relly should have the option of a male avatar like they have in other games, of course those avatars are generally very standard and all you can choose is gender, but still.
It would be a lot of fun if it was possible to sell clothes for men as well.