PDA

View Full Version : VERY annoying glitch!

dria_91
06-13-12, 05:34 PM
Ok so I have this glitch where when my food is ready to serve, I serve it, then a few seconds later, the food pops back onto the appliance! Sometimes it happens up to atleast 3 times. And sometimes I would put new food onto the stoves, come back to my restaurant a little bit later (thinking new food is cooking) and find that the food that was finished cooking prior to me putting new food on, is back on the stove again! This is very annoying to me. Anybody else have this stupid glitch?

kooky panda
06-13-12, 05:41 PM
Your progress is not saving on the servers. Try restarting your device. If still issues try deleting the game and redownload it.

bawpotter
06-13-12, 06:30 PM
Also, if you are doing this while on wifi, move colser to your router. If on 3g, just... move somewhere without trees above you.

otakuAera
06-13-12, 07:20 PM
And if you want to make sure your efforts are saved to the server, I've discovered that if I can either post or delete a post off of my wall, I know that it's synced with the server. I've had this issue too, so I've started posting "server sync test" on my own wall - if it posts, then I know that my progress has saved to the server.

kancilkiller
06-13-12, 07:33 PM
If on 3g, just... move somewhere without trees above you.
or climb on the tree, Coconut tree for best result

bigtail2
06-15-12, 05:06 PM
I am having this problem as well. Also, I accept gifts, build a new appliance with those gifts, and then find a few minutes later that the appliance is now not built AND the gifts are gone. Honestly, if the system is out of sync and resets, why doesn't it go back to the way it was for gifts, tips, messages, etc and not just reset some things? I mean, if it has reset, the gifts should be back, waiting to be accepted. Doesn't make sense to me. Either it is resetting, or it isn't. This has happened to me a number of times and is getting very frustrating.

awong3
06-16-12, 07:22 PM
I am having the same issue too!!