PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Weekly Update 6-14-12

greygull
06-13-12, 05:22 PM
Teasers from DW:

http://media-cache-ec2.pinterest.com/upload/281123201710290407_VN5NWuCD_c.jpg

Grill up some BBQ Pork soon for your restaurant!

http://media-cache-ec7.pinterest.com/upload/281123201710290411_YiwwqGO8_c.jpg

It's too hot outside - time to lounge out by the pool! Or if you don't have one of those, chill out in your favorite Restaurant instead!

Remember updates roll out, you will either get the new items on Thursday or Tuesday.
Also limited offer are sent out randomly and they are independent from the weekly updates. The limited offers are only sent out on Thursday.

http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=66

sunstorm01
06-13-12, 08:47 PM
Ohh yeeeaaah!!

queenrocks77
06-14-12, 06:35 AM
I like the lounge chair!

bawpotter
06-14-12, 10:39 AM
Updates start first rollout in 20 minutes!

queentina3
06-14-12, 11:08 AM
Just got the pop-up.

Recliner = 20 gems. Limited Random Offer
Palapa Table
Tiki Oven = UGH another OVEN!!
Pool Tile

sweetstuff525
06-14-12, 11:11 AM
I don't see the oven ugh

queentina3
06-14-12, 11:11 AM
Ok, the Oven takes 6 screw and 14 Purple Knobs.
Palapa Table = 3 gems
Palapa Chair = 18,000 coins
Seashell Mirror = 24,000 coins
Pool Tile = 1 gem
Tiki Counter = 3 gems

queentina3
06-14-12, 11:12 AM
Oh, and the oven is 60,000. Not sure of recipes yet as I won't use my gems to speed up and have to wait for neighbors to send me 14 purple knobs.

sweetstuff525
06-14-12, 11:17 AM
Okay I found it ong 14 purple knobs why couldn't it be the orbital knobs ...oh I know tl just makes it harder for us

queentina3
06-14-12, 11:19 AM
Okay I found it ong 14 purple knobs why couldn't it be the orbital knobs ...oh I know tl just makes it harder for us

I have over 170 screws, would have been great if it required 14 of those and only 6 purple knobs. LMAO!!!!!!!

lambyo
06-14-12, 11:22 AM
I'm glad I waited before sending out my daily gifts. Everyone's getting purple knobs!

bigbux3
06-14-12, 11:25 AM
What is up with the ridiculous new appliances? I believe that TeamLava has offered a total of about 30 buildable appliances!

flytothestars
06-14-12, 12:01 PM
Unimpressed with the NEW APPLIANCES...... Seriously no one was hopeful for new appliances why is it sooooooooooooooooo hard to comprehend ??????? Unimpressed. Just unimpressed.

lambyo
06-14-12, 12:07 PM
The tiki ovens are cute - but they are expensive to purchase and take a lot of a brand new part!

bigbux3
06-14-12, 12:11 PM
I didn't really like this update. I really liked the pool tile though too bad it's for GEMS! And why pay 20 gems for a reclining chair?

tzvetkata
06-14-12, 12:20 PM
Ugh hate the high price of the new appliance and the new "special" part >:(

queentina3
06-14-12, 12:31 PM
Well I have one built, luckily I have at least 14 great neighbors. hehehe

Roasted King Fish = 5 hours, 1,360 to make, 4,600 profit, 39xp, and 1150 servings
Pan Roasted Lamb = 10 hours, 1,310 to make, 5,000 profit, 87xp and 1250 servings
BBQ Pork = 16 hours, 1,380 to make, 6,000 profit, 148xp, and 1500 servings.

coolgamegirl27
06-14-12, 12:53 PM
http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh622/coolgamegirl27/9b94b70f.jpg

Me too!!!:)

bigbux3
06-14-12, 12:57 PM
Here are the 3 (only 3) new recipes from the Tiki Oven in this weeks update:

http://i48.tinypic.com/2itoehv.png

And might I say, when preparing one of these dishes there is a bit of a "glitch." Can you find it?

http://i50.tinypic.com/280m5ts.png

farrels
06-14-12, 01:27 PM
yes,what the?

KafkaZola
06-14-12, 02:14 PM
$60,000 for one single appliance???!?!?!?! Are you kidding me?!! This massive escalation of prices has to stop, particularly as Android users have not received the increased amount for the daily log-in money. I am a high-level player with sufficient money but how is a poor low-level player going to manage? They can't, beyond just one or two, if that. Which means they will never master the recipes and get gems from it.

Even wealthy players, how can we get enough appliances to have a chance of finishing all these recipes sometime this millenium without depleting our resources for expansion? I don't want to spend 80 gems to expand but how can I save up $15 million if you keep putting out new and ridiculously-priced appliances & restaurant decor? Clearly, TL is hoping people will buy gems if they want to really expand but.... Ugh. Again, Android users haven't gotten the massive bump in the daily log-in amount, so it's particularly hard on us.

$80,000 for a Resort Host, $42,000 for a Modern Asian Table, $15,000 for a small (ugly, imo) plant, $48,000 for a counter.... Look at the prior prices, and look at these. Utterly ridiculous. And you're pricing poor, newbie players out of the game completely. How is it fair to give one experience to high-level players and a diff. experience (such as the ability to decorate your restaurant with at least a few of the new things each week) to newbie players? When I started out, a $12,000 Christmas holly table seemed like it was a reach and a luxury. I can't imagine what a $42,000 table would seem like but then, I wouldn't even be able to afford a new plant with these current prices were I just starting out. A bloody plant!

bigbux3
06-14-12, 02:28 PM
$60,000 for one single appliance???!?!?!?! Are you kidding me?!! This massive escalation of prices has to stop, particularly as Android users have not received the increased amount for the daily log-in money. I am a high-level player with sufficient money but how is a poor low-level player going to manage? They can't, beyond just one or two, if that. Which means they will never master the recipes and get gems from it.

Even wealthy players, how can we get enough appliances to have a chance of finishing all these recipes sometime this millenium without depleting our resources for expansion? I don't want to spend 80 gems to expand but how can I save up $15 million if you keep putting out new and ridiculously-priced appliances & restaurant decor? Clearly, TL is hoping people will buy gems if they want to really expand but.... Ugh. Again, Android users haven't gotten the massive bump in the daily log-in amount, so it's particularly hard on us.

$80,000 for a Resort Host, $42,000 for a Modern Asian Table, $15,000 for a small (ugly, imo) plant, $48,000 for a counter.... Look at the prior prices, and look at these. Utterly ridiculous. And you're pricing poor, newbie players out of the game completely. How is it fair to give one experience to high-level players and a diff. experience (such as the ability to decorate your restaurant with at least a few of the new things each week) to newbie players? When I started out, a $12,000 Christmas holly table seemed like it was a reach and a luxury. I can't imagine what a $42,000 table would seem like but then, I wouldn't even be able to afford a new plant with these current prices were I just starting out. A bloody plant!

I can tell you're from the UK and I totally agree. Are they still doing Feedback Friday?

sweetstuff525
06-14-12, 03:02 PM
The tiki appliance has 3 recipes 5 hour 10 hr and 16 hir

queentina3
06-14-12, 03:04 PM
I can tell you're from the UK and I totally agree. Are they still doing Feedback Friday?

Yes, but will it make any real difference? We've complained before and they haven't changed the things we complained about. The only thing that got reverted was the pricing everything at $4, and that only worked because thousands of players quit the game and it was noticed in their pocket books. This is TLs way of slowing down the game. They've raised prices on appliance and catalog spots as well, so newbies that want more than 22 slots or 18 appliances are pretty much out of luck. No longer can you get them for 24 or 25 gems. More like 99 and 199 gems. Insane pricing.

bigbux3
06-14-12, 03:37 PM
Yes, but will it make any real difference? We've complained before and they haven't changed the things we complained about. The only thing that got reverted was the pricing everything at $4, and that only worked because thousands of players quit the game and it was noticed in their pocket books. This is TLs way of slowing down the game. They've raised prices on appliance and catalog spots as well, so newbies that want more than 22 slots or 18 appliances are pretty much out of luck. No longer can you get them for 24 or 25 gems. More like 99 and 199 gems. Insane pricing.

I've never seen any 99 or 199 gem asking prices though.

ArtsyTartsy1
06-14-12, 04:20 PM

I totally agree! I'm a US Android player. I've been playing for about 2 months and I use to anticipate weekly updates, saving and wonderng what I would be able to afford, but that has quickly changed. Outrageous prices, unattractive items and high gem demands are squeezing the fun out of this very addictive game. The TL team is doing a veryvpoor job of listening to the needs of its customers, which sems to be an on-going trend. Ibam sure there are many others who feelbas I do...those who refuse to spend real monet on gems when so many issues and concerns continue to go unresolved. I have been cooking like crazy just to earn enough gems to get a 28 gem tv...game glitches don't help either.

queentina3
06-14-12, 04:21 PM
I've never seen any 99 or 199 gem asking prices though.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?30175-purchase-appliance-for-199-gems-on-restaraunt-story

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?30155-99-gems

There are the 2 most recent threads on this. It isn't a glitch, it's BY DESIGN.

KafkaZola
06-14-12, 06:08 PM

I'm a US player, but I was raised in England. :) As for giving feedback, I have to echo Queentina3 and ask if they'd care? I suspect their answer would be the same as Rhett Butler's: "Frankly, my dear, I don't give....." I didn't post because I thought they'd care or listen; I posted because my growing irritation with the game has finally boiled over and I can no longer suppress it. Re-decorating is one of the few things that sometimes -- just sometimes -- alleviates the crushing monotony and ennui of this game. Now, that's slowly going, too. Many of my friends (all Level 97 players like myself) have already quit. I suspect I'll soon be joining them if things continue as they are.

lesami
06-14-12, 10:13 PM
Where's the pool can't find it.it's says there's a pool in my update.has anyone got it thanks

lesami
06-14-12, 10:16 PM
This could be the last straw for me.This game is proving to be high maintenance 199 gems is a rip off just like the expansion increase from 40 gems to 80 gems. Please enough is enough

queentina3
06-15-12, 05:51 AM
Where's the pool can't find it.it's says there's a pool in my update.has anyone got it thanks

There wasn't a pool, there was a Pool Tile. It costs 1 gem and is found on the flooring tab.

max12add
06-15-12, 03:45 PM
Cool...with new appliances. But the recliner is too expensive. Not getting one! I got the pool chairs instead. Smaller...but if you face the chair correctly or creatively, a person can sit on them while the 20 gems recliner is just for looks and takes too much space.

kimeliciouse
06-16-12, 10:12 PM
Where's our Aussie flag TL?

lesami
06-17-12, 03:25 AM
There wasn't a pool, there was a Pool Tile. It costs 1 gem and is found on the flooring tab.

I apologize, my mistake it was a pool tile..I think i just got my knickers in a twist over the increase in gems for the appliance slots..... and yet as I'm writing this a part of me is saying to myself 'HELLLLOOOO is a bloody game it's not THAT important it's NOT real life" I think I'm done with this I'm gonna go and live my REAL life....... X

ElegantMarwa
06-17-12, 06:11 AM
Why do you not make italiano food or more fast foods mm new ovens with more and more options it will be great

ArtsyTartsy1
06-17-12, 06:53 AM
How do you know how many screws or other parts you have? Is this a ios thing?

lesami
06-17-12, 04:59 PM

Not sure about the iOS thing but u should have a list of stored parts when u click on main menu then my gifts 

SnoEternal
06-17-12, 06:03 PM

Andoids cant see how many parts they have. You can email support and they will tell you how many you have.