PDA

View Full Version : Cannot purchase Gems! Why? :(

jasper71
06-13-12, 03:36 PM
Hi,

I have been playing both restaurant story and bakery story on my samsung galaxy s2. I tried to purchase gems today but it wouldn't let me, says I have to access my google wallet account from a computer. So, I did and all my details were correct when I checked my wallet account...so i tried again, but still failed. I am about to give up, it's a shame becuase I really do enjoy playing both these game...so if anybody out there can give me feedback or support, it would be much appreciated. Many thanks. :)

kooky panda
06-13-12, 03:54 PM
Have your accepted the terms and agreements under google wallet?
Also what gem package are your trying to purchase? If one of the higher packages try a smaller one.

jasper71
06-14-12, 02:35 AM
None of the packages on bakery story work, I was able to purchase a smaller gem pack on restaurant story, but not the big packages and it only allowed me to purchase a smaller gems pack twice then it came up with an error after the third trial? It's teamlava that's losing out, not me. I'm just not enjoying my experience, and yes I did accept the terms and conditions ( after reading them ofcourse) :) But what's going on? Why do my purchases keep bouncing back?

MomsHouseofSweets
06-15-12, 10:52 AM
I've been having problems too and am about to just flat give up!! I finally got a gem sale notice this morning, but can't buy gems and I've tried at least 7 times. You're right, jasper71 ... TL loses, not us, but it's shame when we were able to buy gems so many times before and now can't. When I bought gems before, there was no "Google Wallet" involved ... wonder if this is something new. The way it was before, wasn't broken ... now it is.

MomsHouseofSweets
06-15-12, 11:34 AM
I have just double checked and DO have Google Wallet, so I don't know why that suddenly I can't guy gems. Irritating. My daughter (21yo) says to just keep playing and when I have the gems and coin to do what I want to do, then do it. Yeah, well ... it takes forever to get gems.

I have shut down, deleted, re-installed ... nothing helps. Guess I just have to accept that I can't buy gems any more and that's that. Would like to understand though.