PDA

View Full Version : Phantom tips

lydiatelad
06-13-12, 06:40 AM
Today my news feed says that 7 of my neighbors tipped me. This is impossible as I have no free tables because I am away on vacation. None of the neighbors left a message on my wall.
This is clearly a glitch, but maybe we should not believe what the news feed says?
Before anyone asks, I did not absentmindedly clear my tables at any point.
Has anyone ever noticed similar phantom tips?

kooky panda
06-13-12, 10:27 AM
did you check the time when these posted? Maybe they are older:confused:

AnnasCoffee
06-13-12, 10:33 AM
I think... If you don't pick up your tips they disappear after a few weeks or so. Not sure if this is true.

I had a neighbor who quit, their tables where full, their food was rotten, their wall was full of messages saying... "full". Then out of no where the tables where all empty. And for one day people could tip again. But they still had the same rotten food. I don't think that person logged in to clear their tables. I think the tips just disappear after awhile.

Does anyone know if this is true?

Lydiatelad,
How long has it been since you cleared your tables?

queentina3
06-13-12, 11:18 AM
I think... If you don't pick up your tips they disappear after a few weeks or so. Not sure if this is true.

I had a neighbor who quit, their tables where full, their food was rotten, their wall was full of messages saying... "full". Then out of no where the tables where all empty. And for one day people could tip again. But they still had the same rotten food. I don't think that person logged in to clear their tables. I think the tips just disappear after awhile.

Does anyone know if this is true?

Lydiatelad,
How long has it been since you cleared your tables?

Yes that's true. Same goes for playing, dancing, cleaning, watering, and etc.....After a certain length of time, they go away if you don't claim them.

lydiatelad
06-13-12, 06:27 PM
It is only 8 or 9 days since I cleared my tables.
I didn't know the tables cleared themselves after this length of time. At least this solves the mystery. The tips were not phantom tips, but real.