PDA

View Full Version : Moaning about gems!!!!

Ellie
06-16-10, 01:51 AM
I don't know about other people who read the forum, but IMO the constant moaning about gems is getting a bit tired. I used my 10 gems I received when I downloaded Farm Story to fertilise some crops not realising that I would have to buy more with real cash. My mistake and I got over it, after all it's just a game. I have since got 20 gems for 2 further downloads.

Not having a dog or ducks or horses or any other decoration doesn't stop me playing the game, I have expanded to 17x17 by growing crops and building up coins.

Team Lava have produced a lovely game. If you want to gem only decorations, spend the cash, and get over it. After all, on other games consoles you can spend ?40 (UK) on a game and have to pay more for expansion pack downloads. Why should Farm Story be any different.

Only my thoughts on the matter, just getting annoyed that the boards are filled with numerous complaints about gems.

Ellie

Unregistered
06-16-10, 11:53 AM
I agree with you! I really don't care about the gems and have been doing well without them.

Unregistered
06-16-10, 12:05 PM
i think there should be a feature where we can convert our coins to gems.

Ellie
06-16-10, 01:00 PM
i think there should be a feature where we can convert our coins to gems.

You do buy gems with coins ....

......real ones.

Sorry couldn't resist.

Unregistered
06-17-10, 08:59 AM
Team lava have made you an awesome free game, thank them and give the guys a donation for their time by buying a few gems

Chief Mallow
06-20-10, 01:18 AM
Your definitely right about this. I'm so tired of scrolling thru the forum and thinking someone has actually made a good posting about something, and I come find later after reading the posting that it has to do with either buying gems with coins in the game or something to do with deleting neighbors or about how they could see how many people or times they need to water someone farm. Just play the game and be happy that it's working , there's less crashes, and overall it's getting improved every step of the way. I'd hate to see this game turn into some farmville copy or some other type of junk s8 games out there. Now finally getting that out of my head, I think it's great that the developers have not taken into consideration about the coin swapping for gems. Another player on a different thread had mentioned that he too agreed about this. I just want to say that th makers of farm story are working on the issues we players may have, but it takes time, and real money$, to be able to provide the players with servers and updates. If people could just stop whining for a bit and actually want to help, it's not a bad idea at all to give a donation or just purchase some gems for a change. I'd like to thank Ellie for bringing this thread up. Like always. Add me: Chief Mallow