PDA

View Full Version : Gifts

c_nguyen
06-13-12, 01:47 AM
It would be nice to gifts other than a red sweater, black pants, a straw bag and pumps. Can new gifts be added like jewelry, sandals, shorts or tanks

Jujubee67
06-13-12, 08:09 AM
I second and third this! My neighbors are wondering the same thing...

ariesblu
06-13-12, 09:13 AM
This has been asked multiple times in the past.

bobbyrae
06-13-12, 09:42 AM
Have you tried emailing TL and making this suggestion?

queentina3
06-13-12, 11:32 AM
Many people have emailed support directly asking for this, and the TL Employee mods have sent it over to developement a total of 4 times (last I counted), so yes TL is aware, they just don't care to make the change for us. :rolleyes:

awertie
06-13-12, 12:02 PM
Join the "I want new gifts club." Besides, even if we get new gifts, it will just be four other items that will seem boring after a year of use.

[S8] Elsa
06-13-12, 04:41 PM
Many people have emailed support directly asking for this, and the TL Employee mods have sent it over to developement a total of 4 times (last I counted), so yes TL is aware, they just don't care to make the change for us. :rolleyes:

We do care. Cross my little pony heart.

When a feature you suggest doesn't happen in an update, it doesn't mean that it won't in the future (it also doesn't necessarily mean it will). Sometimes suggestions just don't make the cut for whatever reason. Sometimes it's just a lower priority than things like new content, new features, or resolving existing technical issues. Sometimes there's not enough interest from the player base or there's not enough time. Or a long list of other things.

There's a lot of factors, but lack of caring isn't one of them.

jojopeanut
06-13-12, 09:43 PM
Aww ....thanks Pony Roar made me feel like they care.

bobbyrae
06-14-12, 06:53 AM
We do care. Cross my little pony heart.

When a feature you suggest doesn't happen in an update, it doesn't mean that it won't in the future (it also doesn't necessarily mean it will). Sometimes suggestions just don't make the cut for whatever reason. Sometimes it's just a lower priority than things like new content, new features, or resolving existing technical issues. Sometimes there's not enough interest from the player base or there's not enough time. Or a long list of other things.

There's a lot of factors, but lack of caring isn't one of them.

Thanks for the response. So what's the reason this hasn't been taken up? It has been asked for enough times by enough people I would think.

queentina3
06-14-12, 07:32 AM
Thanks for the response. So what's the reason this hasn't been taken up? It has been asked for enough times by enough people I would think.

Since prior to Dec 2011, so I'd like to know why it hasn't been taken up as well.

bobbyrae
06-14-12, 08:03 AM
Since prior to Dec 2011, so I'd like to know why it hasn't been taken up as well.

Must be a low priority issue since none of the others fit.

Wonder what would make something a high priority issue...

queentina3
06-14-12, 08:43 AM
Must be a low priority issue since none of the others fit.

Wonder what would make something a high priority issue...

If it cost us money to gift, it would be a higher priority maybe? :p

bobbyrae
06-14-12, 09:42 AM
If it cost us money to gift, it would be a higher priority maybe? :p
Maybe, maybe not. People would spend more money if they had some assurance they wouldn't lose it accidentally. But that hasn't been a high priority for TL at all, for whatever reason.

Who knows what constitutes a high priority for TL, really. Beats me, that's for sure.

lioness9073
08-03-12, 10:53 PM
Yes many many MANY people have requested new gift items....that would really make it a 5 star game. Would be nice if you can gift items for whatever level you're on. Really sick and tired of seeing same 4 boring gifts. Wouldn't be so bad if at least the items could even change colors. Ugh!

smiley326
08-03-12, 11:34 PM
yeah... I hope TL will add the new gift items immediately because we've requested for it several times and because of that, this request should not be on the low priority...