PDA

View Full Version : can't switch between games!?

Moreta76
06-12-12, 07:15 PM
Last night after maintenance, everything was ok. I logged on this afternoon and all of a sudden I can't switch from any TL game to another. The option in the upper right corner to go from game to game is gone!!!!!!!! Is this permanent? Not cool!! Is this just me? I Really liked that feature.:mad:

Moreta76
06-12-12, 07:19 PM
My bad. The issue is with RS and BS. Can't switch to any other game while in either one of them.

sparks229
06-12-12, 07:24 PM
I never noticed this but it's happening for me too. Not that I actually used it but the top corner just looks so empty

mamawDi
06-12-12, 07:25 PM
I am having the same issue as of around an hour ago. I still have the feature in Farm, but not Restaurant or Bakery. Really don't like this feature gone. :(

nmishii
06-12-12, 07:52 PM
Mine is missing on RS and BS but not Farm. Android.

sparks229
06-12-12, 07:54 PM
I just checked farm and it's still there. iPod touch 4th gen

cubsrock1908
06-12-12, 07:56 PM
It might be due to WiFi connection

nmishii
06-12-12, 07:57 PM

Not a chance.

bobbyrae
06-12-12, 08:10 PM
Nope.

Happening in bakery and restaurant since this evening. Ipad2.
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/5cffbe59.jpg

AuntyRose32
06-12-12, 08:37 PM
It's happening to me too, just in bakery and restaurant. I use it all the time so not happy that it's gone. It is not my connection, I have a great connection, always have. A lot of problems with my games this last week and so many people saying its 'your connection' because God forbid it would be TL! I am one of those lucky players that never has issues with my games crashing, syncing etc, etc. So the only thing that has changed for me is all the maintenance TL has been doing recently and this is right when my problems started to happen. I don't think it's a coincidence. It's driving me nuts.

iPad 2 with latest iOS.

ariesblu
06-12-12, 08:39 PM
Too bad things can be subtracted but not added.

kooky panda
06-12-12, 08:41 PM
I am also missing mine in bakery,

I still have it in fashion, farm and Dragon.

Iphone 4.

I will report over.

AuntyRose32
06-12-12, 08:50 PM

Now if they could just subtract the 'tap to manage' in farm......it wouldn't be too bad:p

Sorry, not helping this thread I know...back on topic.

Purplum
06-12-12, 11:12 PM
Mine's gone too from Bakery & Restaurant.

bobbyrae
06-13-12, 07:24 AM

Now if they could just subtract the 'tap to manage' in farm......it wouldn't be too bad:p

It boggles the mind to try to figure out the decision making process, really. Hopefully this is just a bug.

tamsharley
06-13-12, 08:26 AM
I too have the same problem as of last night after the five second maintenance. I'm on itouch fourth generation. Nice to know I'm not going crazy!!��������

ariesblu
06-13-12, 09:08 AM
It boggles the mind to try to figure out the decision making process, really. Hopefully this is just a bug.
It's really generous of you to think that way.

bobbyrae
06-13-12, 09:23 AM
It's really generous of you to think that way.

Well...one must first hope before one can expect to be disappointed, mustn't one? :p

queentina3
06-13-12, 11:13 AM
I NEVER use that option as my games never work properly if I do so. I also just force close each game and then go to the app of the next game I want to open and proceed that way. I'm actually quite shocked that people were still using that to toggle between games, considering the issues that the games have when leaving them open and attempting to play another game at the same time. Not to mention that most issues get resolved when a game is force closed and then re-entered. *shrugs*

dria_91
06-13-12, 12:37 PM
Yea noticed mine wa gone to when I went to switch to another game. I still have it in PHS though

whitneyxo
06-13-12, 12:38 PM
Will this be fixed does any one know???

kooky panda
06-13-12, 01:00 PM
It has been reported over.

AuntyRose32
06-13-12, 07:43 PM
I NEVER use that option as my games never work properly if I do so. I also just force close each game and then go to the app of the next game I want to open and proceed that way. I'm actually quite shocked that people were still using that to toggle between games, considering the issues that the games have when leaving them open and attempting to play another game at the same time. Not to mention that most issues get resolved when a game is force closed and then re-entered. *shrugs*

I have never experienced issues with my games while leaving them open and playing back and forth between them. I force close all my games when I'm done playing with them but I don't force close them when I simply want to go into a different game while playing another game. That would drive me bonkers.

I can switch between games using the drop down option in restaurant again but I still can't do it in bakery:(

miragez
06-13-12, 07:49 PM
Thought they sold RS to some other devs. LOL

bug242
06-14-12, 06:53 AM
I'd be happy if it was gone. Just another icon that gets in the way.