PDA

View Full Version : My request for mortar not showing up at neighbors

thecakerybakery
06-12-12, 06:49 PM
Im trying to build the bread oven and need mortar. I sent a request and my neighbors never received it. I even created a new bakery on my iPad and sent the request to myself and it never showed up. Mortar is not something you can gift without a material request. HELP!!

bobbyrae
06-12-12, 07:24 PM
Did you send out a request for parts yesterday? If so, to how many people did you send that request?

mattyboo1
06-12-12, 07:27 PM
Im trying to build the bread oven and need mortar. I sent a request and my neighbors never received it. I even created a new bakery on my iPad and sent the request to myself and it never showed up. Mortar is not something you can gift without a material request. HELP!!
You mean can't gift without request ive always had this problem

bobbyrae
06-12-12, 07:31 PM
You mean can't gift without request ive always had this problem
I think she means that her neighbours are not getting her requests for mortar.

thecakerybakery
06-12-12, 08:54 PM
Yes my neighbors aren't getting my request!! It's driving me crazy. I've requested mortar two days in a row to my 640 neighbors and no one got it.

bobbyrae
06-12-12, 09:33 PM
Well there lies your problem. You are sending out far too many requests and so are clogging up the gifting system. Do not send out any requests for the next couple of days so that the system can reset. Then send out ONLY twenty requests each day and no more.

If you do a search on this forum you will better understand how the gift request system works and why less really is more. If you follow the advice I have given you, you will, over the next couple of days, see your mortar start to come in.

queentina3
06-13-12, 11:30 AM
Also to add on to what bobbyrae said, you need to request those specific parts from your iOS (apple device) neighbors ONLY. Android neighbors won't see those requests, hence they won't be able to assist you. If you don't know who your iOS neighbors are, as you go to tip them see if they have anything in their place that was a goal prize, or if they are baking goal recipes. If you're still not sure, you'll have to post on their wall asking them if they are Android/iOS, and then I would suggest keeping a list, as you'll need to know who these neighbors are for future goal purposes.

bobbyrae
06-13-12, 11:45 AM
Also to add on to what bobbyrae said, you need to request those specific parts from your iOS (apple device) neighbors ONLY. Android neighbors won't see those requests, hence they won't be able to assist you. If you don't know who your iOS neighbors are, as you go to tip them see if they have anything in their place that was a goal prize, or if they are baking goal recipes. If you're still not sure, you'll have to post on their wall asking them if they are Android/iOS, and then I would suggest keeping a list, as you'll need to know who these neighbors are for future goal purposes.

Yes. That list is CRUCIAL! :p

If you've tried all of this and still are not receiving your mortar, then you should probably e-mail support to see if they can check what the problem might be.

thecakerybakery
06-13-12, 12:58 PM
Thank you sooo much! Those tips are great. There is so much I need to learn about this game and it's great to have people wanting to help. Thanks again!

thecakerybakery
06-13-12, 08:29 PM
Support emailed me that only neighbors I added AFTER I started the goals can gift me things needed for the goals. Hope this helps someone :)

bobbyrae
06-13-12, 08:50 PM
Support emailed me that only neighbors I added AFTER I started the goals can gift me things needed for the goals. Hope this helps someone :)

Seriously?! Lol. Smh.
Whoever sent you that email OBVIOUSLY has no clue about what they were talking about. Lol. Just confirms what I have always said. These people do NOT play these games at all. I cannot even begin to understand why they would tell you that utter nonsense.

Anyone can send you gifts needed for the goals. Whether you added them before or after you got the goals. The only persons who cannot send goal gifts are android players. They can't send goal items because they do not have goals.

Follow the advice queentina and I gave and let us know what happens.

thecakerybakery
06-13-12, 09:26 PM
Hooray! Got the mortar from my neighbors. Thanks everyone! Funny you know the game more than support ��

bobbyrae
06-14-12, 06:54 AM
Hooray! Got the mortar from my neighbors. Thanks everyone! Funny you know the game more than support ��

Of course we do. We actually play. Support and other TL staff obviously do not.

queentina3
06-14-12, 07:24 AM
I'm seriously LMAO over what you were told by support. bobbyrae hit the nail on the head, they obviously don't play these games or even have a clue how they actually work. I wonder how many users that don't visit or know about the forums get such faulty information back on a daily basis?

Oh well, glad you're finally getting the supplies you need thecakerybakery. I love that machine and the recipes that came along with it, and once I master all the other recipes, I'll probably continue to use at least a few of them as I love having those bread items in my bakery.

bobbyrae
06-14-12, 08:06 AM
I'm seriously LMAO over what you were told by support.

Truly it was funny. They must be playing some other games. Definitely not their own games. No wonder they make such ridiculous changes to the games and cannot seem to understand why players scream bloody murder when they implement such changes.

If they don't want to play their own games....i often wonder why I still do.:confused:

orderandchaos
06-14-12, 12:36 PM
Thanks, I've read the thread. But I can not understand why it worked for many months, and now no longer ?!

bobbyrae
06-14-12, 01:50 PM
Thanks, I've read the thread. But I can not understand why it worked for many months, and now no longer ?!

There was always a problem when you sent requests out to more than 20 neighbours I believe. There are several threads on this forum showing different methods by which players slowly figured out how the gifting system actually works.