PDA

View Full Version : Breed problems

vaselino
06-12-12, 02:17 PM
Hi, i've a big problem... I have a full family of 4 afghan hound and another one in the nursery (the fifth one). Then i cannot free up the nursery nor grow up more baby pets. I dont know how to deal with this problem.. I tried to sell the afghan family but i cannot because i have another one in the nursery. I dont know how to free up or eliminate or sell the baby pet that i have in the nursery... Does anyone knows what can i do to liberate the nursery??
Thx!!!

kooky panda
06-12-12, 02:35 PM
oh how did that happen? Have you tried restarting your device? If that does not work, try deleting the game and redownload it from the app store.
If this does not help, email support@teamlava.com to have them look into your game.

vaselino
06-12-12, 02:43 PM
Thx kooky!! I sent an email yesterday to the pet shop support team, and i'm still waiting for an answer...

DaojinWildfire
06-12-12, 03:07 PM
Thx kooky!! I sent an email yesterday to the pet shop support team, and i'm still waiting for an answer...
It looks like a support agent responded to your ticket on the 11th. Please check your Spam folder for the email if you do not see it in the Inbox.