PDA

View Full Version : *****ting travel agent

hertry
06-12-12, 11:24 AM
I was super frustrated, i spent 499 gems for travel agency and as per instruction i can arrange "more" soulmate, but i actually not allow to send "more" soulmate, those room already have soulmate not allow to buy extra!!! What is going on??? This is *****TING
RETURN ME THE GEM!!!!

http://p.twimg.com/AvNW2w2CQAEkknt.jpg:large

http://p.twimg.com/AvNXM62CEAEgH5o.jpg:large

kattybell
06-12-12, 11:43 AM
I'm not sure but this is what I think, like the teleporting station for Restaurant the explanation of it was that it would allow "customers" to teleport. Which isn't true since it's a decoration. I'm thinking the same for the Travel Agent. It won't give more soul mates. I'm sorry but I'm not sure TL will refund the gems since you bought it. You can email support@teamlava.com

pinkster73
06-12-12, 11:48 AM
The wording is not very clear. I read it to mean what the op thinks.

kattybell
06-12-12, 11:51 AM
I don't know, the OP wrote that per instruction from game it says something like "more" soul mates. :(

pinkster73
06-12-12, 11:53 AM
I don't know. I don't have this game. I just read from the pic.

kattybell
06-12-12, 11:56 AM
I don't know. I don't have this game. I just read from the pic.

I can't see a pic.

sparks229
06-12-12, 12:53 PM
I think you're getting it all wrong. Im pretty sure only one room can have one soulmate. Because I think the travel agency is for is like when you already have a soulmate coming in from the lobby, you can bring in a different soulmate for another room. Make sense?

kooky panda
06-12-12, 01:05 PM
I never bought this one but I thought by buying it you can have more than one soulmate at a time coming to the hotel. I will double check to see if I can get anymore information on this .

MiniLaura
06-12-12, 01:30 PM
I think you're getting it all wrong. Im pretty sure only one room can have one soulmate. Because I think the travel agency is for is like when you already have a soulmate coming in from the lobby, you can bring in a different soulmate for another room. Make sense?

This is exactly what the room is for. Not more soulmates per room, but more soulmates arriving AT THE SAME TIME for DIFFERENT rooms.

DaojinWildfire
06-12-12, 01:52 PM
This is exactly what the room is for. Not more soulmates per room, but more soulmates arriving AT THE SAME TIME for DIFFERENT rooms.
MiniLaura is correct. Each room can only hold 3 pets: the main pet that came with the room, the soulmate, and the baby. The Travel Agency allows to you order more soulmates at the same time. Instead of only ordering one at a time, you can order a soulmate for two different rooms at the same time.

sweetstuff525
06-12-12, 01:55 PM
MiniLaura is correct. Each room can only hold 3 pets: the main pet that came with the room, the soulmate, and the baby. The Travel Agency allows to you order more soulmates at the same time. Instead of only ordering one at a time, you can order a soulmate for two different rooms at the same time.

So not worth 499 gems ..... I m not getting soulmate for rooms until I get more goals requiring to get soulmates because the I will have to do it all over

pinkster73
06-12-12, 01:59 PM
Ah ok, its like an extra nursery bed in pet shop. Got it.

queentina3
06-12-12, 03:14 PM
So not worth 499 gems ..... I m not getting soulmate for rooms until I get more goals requiring to get soulmates because the I will have to do it all over

Same here. I refuse to add soulmates/babies to any new rooms since the goals only recognize if you have the room, not if you have a soulmate/baby at this point. The amount of coin you get for having them isn't worth it when you'd just have to do everything all over again when the next set of goals were to come around.

ariesblu
06-12-12, 09:07 PM
That is a lot of gems for anything.

hertry
06-13-12, 11:08 AM
Same here. I refuse to add soulmates/babies to any new rooms since the goals only recognize if you have the room, not if you have a soulmate/baby at this point. The amount of coin you get for having them isn't worth it when you'd just have to do everything all over again when the next set of goals were to come around.

Thanks everyone for explaination and i just realise this after i alrdy paid 499 gems >< , really not worth it. Especially as per queentina said i stop buy any more soulmate and baby, stop all expansion too
I stop play this game too! Only back to send gem

PinkStarbelly
06-13-12, 12:30 PM
OP must've been the only person buying the Travel Agency to date. It's definitely way too overpriced, I mean, we can only have a certain amount of rooms so I wonder why anyone would spend 499 gems to older soulmates quicker. Turns out the only person buying it misunderstood LOL

pinkster73
06-13-12, 12:56 PM
Is the cost of gems in pet hotel comparable to farm?

queentina3
06-13-12, 01:04 PM
Is the cost of gems in pet hotel comparable to farm?

No, the package cost isn't the same. But the items that cost gems in Pet Hotel are very high, even the speed-up of expansion, soulmate/baby breeding, decorating, reservations and etc......That even though these seem like good prices, they really aren't.

120 gems = 4.99
250 gems = 9.99
530 gems = 19.99
1400 gems = 49.99
2900 gems = 99.99

pinkster73
06-13-12, 01:13 PM
No, the package cost isn't the same. But the items that cost gems in Pet Hotel are very high, even the speed-up of expansion, soulmate/baby breeding, decorating, reservations and etc......That even though these seem like good prices, they really aren't.

120 gems = 4.99
250 gems = 9.99
530 gems = 19.99
1400 gems = 49.99
2900 gems = 99.99

Still better then farm. 499 gems in farm costs.......a lot.

queentina3
06-13-12, 02:06 PM
Still better then farm. 499 gems in farm costs.......a lot.

Yes, but we don't have anything in Farm that costs 499 gems. Most of our stuff costs well under 100 gems a piece, which is equivalent to the 19.99 package seen above. Our 19.99 package = 105 gems, which is what most of us would have to purchase to get some of the limited random offers on the spot, and that is what the people of Pet Hotel would have to purchase in order to JUST get the Travel Agency. Now to get another Nursery is ANOTHER 499 gems, and that allows 2 babies to be brought in at once. Not to mention the costs of some of the pet rooms or if we want to speed up expansion or not wait on reservations in order to expand.

The prices are ridiculous and not worth spending my cash on, hence why I quit. :p

hertry
06-20-12, 12:25 PM
What i can only say is i save 3 gems a day and after 100days i finally get travel agency n get *****ted :::(