PDA

View Full Version : The Case of the Missing Gems

bellabreez
06-12-12, 09:53 AM
I purchased a sale pack of gems for my boutique yesterday, and after almost an hour of the gems not appearing in my totals, I emailed TL and got the standard reply of higher than usual email volume and that it may take a few days to answer my request. This morning at around ten, I saw that they had been added. Yay! I then went back in my boutique a few minutes ago and... Yep! The gems have disappeared! Boo!

I have emailed TL again and hope to see the 'now you see them- now you don't' gems once more restored soon.

This is the first time in my gem buying process that this has happened, and was wondering if this has happened to anyone else, and also, what may be causing it?

kooky panda
06-12-12, 10:14 AM
Sometimes there can be a delay in gems appearing in your games after purchasing. This could be a delay between apple or google play and TL.

First time I have seen gems come in and go back out. Try restarting your device to see if they show up again while you are waiting on support.

bellabreez
06-12-12, 10:19 AM
Thanks kooky, rebooting is something I've tried both days- No help either time. I'm sure TL will make it right, just not sure what may have caused the gems to disappear once they were added.

bellabreez
06-12-12, 04:12 PM
Yay! TL came through and restored my gem pack!! Thanks so much, TeamLava.

bellabreez
06-12-12, 04:16 PM
Yay! TL has restored my gem pack!! Thanks so much TeamLava.

bellabreez
06-12-12, 04:20 PM
Sorry for the double post. Replied again when I thought the first did not post. Yikes!!!

sweetstuff525
06-12-12, 04:20 PM
Nice to see a nice outcome

kooky panda
06-12-12, 04:34 PM
yeah!! Thanks for letting us know.:)

TeaberryCafe
06-16-12, 04:50 AM
I purchased gems also and they have not yet appeared. That was yesterday and I got the standard letter from support. In the past when I have had problems, this is as far as I have gotten. I have done restarts on iPad but no gems! I understand the high volume of emails but I have made other charges to iTunes do not have this type of delay. They take my money and send my purchase. It took over an hour from making the request for gems to get the confirmation of purchase and request for password. I do understand and accept the annoyances of ads and high cost of items for Fashion Story, it is a free game, but if given the chance would be happy to pay for game. Since that is not offered I need the gems I purchased.

kooky panda
06-16-12, 07:52 AM
I purchased gems also and they have not yet appeared. That was yesterday and I got the standard letter from support. In the past when I have had problems, this is as far as I have gotten. I have done restarts on iPad but no gems! I understand the high volume of emails but I have made other charges to iTunes do not have this type of delay. They take my money and send my purchase. It took over an hour from making the request for gems to get the confirmation of purchase and request for password. I do understand and accept the annoyances of ads and high cost of items for Fashion Story, it is a free game, but if given the chance would be happy to pay for game. Since that is not offered I need the gems I purchased.

it can take 3-5 business days for a support agent to get to your ticket. Check your itunes receipt and make sure that the transaction did go through and was not canceled. If you have not already done so use your ticket email you received and send them a copy of your itunes receipt.
You can also try deleting and redownloading the game to see if the gems show up while you are waiting for support.