PDA

View Full Version : Team Lava Strikes again with more high prices!

Lunaru_F
06-11-12, 11:48 PM
If you haven't noticed already, go check.
Your next expansion has probably tripled, maybe even quadrupled in price the last time you looked at what you next expansion will be.
Again, another disappointing and undocumented update that people will not like and complain about.
I wonder if Team Lava cares about their customers. They didn't respond to anyone about the previous price changes, besides the long version of "Shut up and deal with it".

vuphong92
06-12-12, 12:08 AM
160.000->850.000 :d :d :d

kitthecat
06-12-12, 12:45 AM
����������������������������
Ytd expanded at 170K, just found out my next one will take me 900k to expand........ that is 5x the old price (180k).

zoroak
06-12-12, 01:04 AM
1150000 for me, seriously? This isn't cool and no XPs for expansions.

Happy_fox
06-12-12, 01:09 AM
It is x5 the original price

pittapattabears
06-12-12, 01:26 AM
If I knew this price hike was going to happen I would not have put any cash into the game. I already have problems with only the same four dragons to breed with.

Limaxa
06-12-12, 03:11 AM
What happened to the expansions? Yesterday nearly 100.000 and this morning 800.000?? What's going on!?

333paddington
06-12-12, 03:54 AM
When TL brings out a new game, they experiment with the prices and expansions etc until they settle on something.

They need the game to go slowly so people don't finish it and then get bored.

Any game needs to last for a long time to keep people interested.

My newest expansion went from $800000 to $1,950,000.

Just relax and play.

zoroak
06-12-12, 04:32 AM
There are players who started early and are now at high levels, max habitats and nothing to do except expand and decorate. They may even have purchased nests at the lower prices so really these changes just serve to widen the gulf between players who have just started and those who have played for a month. I know I struggled to get enough income 10 levels back, when I had to get food, habitats and expand to make room for habitats even at the old prices, my nbrs below lvl 30 now will find it more difficult, know this for a fact as they have said so to me. Yes I'm glad I have all my habitats and 2 nests now but I would say that if new players have to wait too long to progress in a game whether it be breeding, evolving, farming or expansion, especially at lower levels, you will get many who will drop out and stop playing.

squilibob
06-12-12, 06:13 AM
When TL brings out a new game, they experiment with the prices and expansions etc until they settle on something.

Just relax and play.
If we are beta testers for their game then why should we even pay for a product that has unstable dynamics?

sterlingempire
06-12-12, 06:32 AM
If we are beta testers for their game then why should we even pay for a product that has unstable dynamics?

They want us to fall into a "coin trap" now. Paddington, they should have set a coin value much before they released the game. They are losing customers. The consumers' first impression of the game isn't looking good...

sweetstuff525
06-12-12, 06:33 AM

I haven't Paid and won't ever for this game so

Let's all play for free

atlantisonearth
06-12-12, 06:35 AM
I haven't Paid and won't ever for this game so

Let's all play for free

I'm not playing any TL games at all anymore. I am just trying to convince people do stop spending their money on a trap.

tatzelwyrm
06-12-12, 07:35 AM

Just relax and play.

Sorry, but that's absolute{}, and if you genuinely believe that's okay, then there is something severely wrong with your logic. This is an iOS game, not an mmo. If the game was not ready, then it should never have been released, especially not with iap. It is not appropriate for TL to release a game and use its players as "beta testers" and tweak and adjust game mechanics (often for the worst) for weeks. They have released enough games to have a general idea of where they should head with the game economy, and the way they treat this game, and most importantly, the playerbase, is completely unacceptable.

atlantisonearth
06-12-12, 07:40 AM
Sorry, but that's absolute {}, and if you genuinely believe that's okay, then there is something severely wrong with your logic. This is an iOS game, not an mmo. If the game was not ready, then it should never have been released, especially not with iap. It is not appropriate for TL to release a game and use its players as "beta testers" and tweak and adjust game mechanics (often for the worst) for weeks. They have released enough games to have a general idea of where they should head with the game economy, and the way they treat this game, and most importantly, the playerbase, is completely unacceptable.

Couldn't have said it better. If we are beta testers, we should be getting paid by TL.

tatzelwyrm
06-12-12, 07:52 AM
I had to address that because I'm tired of people making the "oh but they test things" argument, as if that's supposed to make things better. Beta testing is acceptable on mmorpgs, not ios games. If you submit an app to the app store, then it needs to set and done. We are customers, not beta testers.

TurtleGirlSloan
06-16-12, 05:52 AM
I had to address that because I'm tired of people making the "oh but they test things" argument, as if that's supposed to make things better. Beta testing is acceptable on mmorpgs, not ios games. If you submit an app to the app store, then it needs to set and done. We are customers, not beta testers.

I don't mind slight alterations. Like if it was goin way to easy so they just bumped the price up a little. Like "we doubled the price and gave you some new dragons and decorations to make up for it." and we would have all shrugged and said whatever and kept playing. But an increase of 500% is just rediculous!

I agree that they have enough games that they should have had the numbers a bit closer to start. It is frustrating to say the least. Little changes that improve the game are expected and even appreciated. But this was neither a little change nor an improvement. Now everything in dragons is so slow it's becoming a big yawn.

sourlicorice2
06-16-12, 06:19 AM
The only thing that I found the most annoying was the cut of food and the price and time stayed the same instead of lowering as well.

Imadesi2
06-16-12, 04:21 PM
I sooooo agree!!