PDA

View Full Version : Lost my account?!

CagedAngel
06-11-12, 12:38 PM
So here's what happened. I was playing my Dragon Story account under the name McSteffieBurger. The problem is is that when I logged into my Storm8 account to play another game, it replaced McSteffieBurger and gave me a clean and brand new account under CagedAngel, my Storm8 account. I died inside. How can I return to my McSteffieBurger account? That account still exists because I can visit it from my the new account. Please help me!! D: ;_;

Rachael98
06-11-12, 12:44 PM
Only one account is allowed per device.
Just to clarify, is CagedAngel a different account of yours, or a random one that just popped up?
Also, which other Storm8 game did you enter?

CagedAngel
06-11-12, 12:53 PM
Okay, so what I'm saying is that I was playing Dragon Story *without* a Storm8 account. Then I logged onto Pets Live account with CagedAngel. And then every game that is associated with Storm8 (I'm assuming) will automatically log onto Storm8 for me. So now, I have a Storm8 account under Dragon Story, and it's brand new. And I don't know how to get back onto the old account that isn't associated with Storm8.

DragonTauro
06-11-12, 01:01 PM
Okay, so what I'm saying is that I was playing Dragon Story *without* a Storm8 account. Then I logged onto Pets Live account with CagedAngel. And then every game that is associated with Storm8 (I'm assuming) will automatically log onto Storm8 for me. So now, I have a Storm8 account under Dragon Story, and it's brand new. And I don't know how to get back onto the old account that isn't associated with Storm8.

How do you play without a storm8 account?
Do you use different devices as well?

CagedAngel
06-11-12, 01:03 PM
I don't know, i just didn't originally log into a Storm8 account when i played Dragon Story. Then when i logged into one, it replaced the old one with a new one. My old device didn't have dragon story. my new one does.

CagedAngel
06-11-12, 01:53 PM
How do you play without a storm8 account?
Do you use different devices as well?

Okay, so i did use a storm8 account. but i made a new one to use with dragon story. so when i logged into my old account, it gave me a new dragon story account. how do i get back to my first dragon story account?

Rachael98
06-11-12, 02:09 PM
Unfortunately that appears to have been a glitch.
Your DS account should have linked to the other account on your device.
I'm pretty sure that, unfortunately, you'll be required to choose between which account you wish to keep on one device.
If it's the one not on it, e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com).

CagedAngel
06-11-12, 02:21 PM
oh {}..you can't have two storm8 accounts on one ipod, can you? :/

Happy_fox
06-11-12, 02:22 PM
oh {}...you can't have two storm8 accounts on one ipod, can you? :/

No u cant
Well good luck :(

CagedAngel
06-11-12, 02:27 PM
so i have to email them if i want to change back to the Burger account?

Happy_fox
06-11-12, 02:39 PM
Yes you should, but i think they can change it back, maybe u should ask to replace your new island with your old island? I dont know how TL severs work sorry >.>

Happy_fox
06-11-12, 02:40 PM
They cant change it back*

kooky panda
06-11-12, 02:46 PM
Are you saying that you had all your games on one device, then downloaded and played dragon story on a different device, then downloaded Dragon to your device with your other games and found that you had a brand new Dragon story game?

If that is the case, you can email support but I do not think they can move your played Dragon game over to the device with your other games.

Rachael98
06-11-12, 03:00 PM
Are you saying that you had all your games on one device, then downloaded and played dragon story on a different device, then downloaded Dragon to your device with your other games and found that you had a brand new Dragon story game?

If that is the case, you can email support but I do not think they can move your played Dragon game over to the device with your other games.

I think that what is being said is that a Storm8 account was set up through Pets LIVE on the device (CagedAngel).
However, I for some reason, it didn't sync to DS originally so another (on the same device) was created and played with.
Upon launching Pets LIVE again, however, the CagedAngel account synced and progress on the old DS account was lost and replaced with the untouched CagedAngel account.
I don't understand why this would have happened, it certainly shouldn't, but only one account can be used, so unfortunately the choice is between keeping CagedAngel and the Pets LIVE progress, or switching to the other account and getting DS back but losing Pets LIVE progress.