PDA

View Full Version : I think I am gonna crawl into a corner and cry....

drgness
06-11-12, 08:21 AM
I finally got to breed island and forest with a breed time of 16 hours, I was so hopeful it was my elusive serpent. An hour later I tickled some dragons for a friend, came back to find the breeding den empty. On replacing the same dragons, I am now breeding another island. Can TL start looking into some of these disappearing glitches? See thread on lost gold and food!

Happy_fox
06-11-12, 08:27 AM
U must be lost your connection when u start breeding the dragon... I dont think TL will help you at this. Well try to contact support, have some hope :P good luck.

mica4817
06-11-12, 08:28 AM
Why does the Gold have to disappear whenever it does a refresh? Lost 3 Gold bars & gems in the other TL games. Does TL want keep or lose players?

brookelynn2006
06-11-12, 08:35 AM
Why does the Gold have to disappear whenever it does a refresh? Lost 3 Gold bars & gems in the other TL games. Does TL want keep or lose players?
Some times it seems like their trying with all their might to lose players... :(

drgness
06-11-12, 08:36 AM
U must be lost your connection when u start breeding the dragon... I dont think TL will help you at this. Well try to contact support, have some hope :P good luck.

I am trying to raise awareness as much as anything. The game isn't really running that smoothly for some, and this was really vexing as I happen to be one of those that really struggle to get rare dragons, lol! I shall persever for now but will consider calling it a day if things continue. I certainly won't be spending any cash, which is what I assume TL want

Happy_fox
06-11-12, 08:40 AM
I dont know about this problem, but in my logic, when i used gold, your game will send a signal to the TL sever, your gold decrease. The sever will send the signal back confirm your purchase and apply change to the game. Then just before the signal arrives, your connection disconnect, the signal doesnt have any destination so it simply disapears. But the sever still believe that the signal already arrives and the change already applies. So u lost golds for nothing. Sound logic to me lol :D
Sorry if u dont understand, i am really bad at english >.>

drgness
06-11-12, 09:02 AM
I dont know about this problem, but in my logic, when i used gold, your game will send a signal to the TL sever, your gold decrease. The sever will send the signal back confirm your purchase and apply change to the game. Then just before the signal arrives, your connection disconnect, the signal doesnt have any destination so it simply disapears. But the sever still believe that the signal already arrives and the change already applies. So u lost golds for nothing. Sound logic to me lol :D
Sorry if u dont understand, i am really bad at english >.>

Thank you, and your English is just perfect, at least I was able to follow your thinking ��Before I ask the most obvious question next, I do know the timer was ticking down on my serpent breeding, as I checked the breeding time to compare with the list provided elsewhere on this forum! However if this is connection related is there anything I can do to improve things?

drgness
06-11-12, 09:34 AM
I tried to repeat the process to see if I could loose the island, no such luck,lol!

atlantisonearth
06-11-12, 10:59 AM
Thank you, and your English is just perfect, at least I was able to follow your thinking ��Before I ask the most obvious question next, I do know the timer was ticking down on my serpent breeding, as I checked the breeding time to compare with the list provided elsewhere on this forum! However if this is connection related is there anything I can do to improve things?

You must contact support at support@teamlava.com in order to further assist you.

rubyredrhum
06-11-12, 12:24 PM
So far this kind of thing has never happend to me in Dragon Story but it has happend alot to me in Restaurant Story....and it happens when I hav bad connection.
In RS sometimes I had to serve the food 3 times; bcuz what happens is when I serve them, 1 sec later it will load and it rolls back like I didn't serve them. xD

dalula
06-11-12, 04:22 PM
This kind of happened to me too, except with food, which is less important. Sorry you lost your serpent dragon. :(