PDA

View Full Version : Posting on wall block

Dreagons
06-11-12, 07:16 AM
I encountered this the other day when I was going to post that I stopped by and played. It said "This player has blocked you from posting on their wall". How do you do that?

Happy_fox
06-11-12, 07:27 AM
Didnt try out, but Menu =>> setting =>>> profile comment =>>> off

kattybell
06-11-12, 07:28 AM
Blocking isn't a part of the game, it is most likely from what I've read before a glitch. No one can block you. Wish we could though.

Happy_fox
06-11-12, 07:33 AM
So what is the feature I posted ?

kattybell
06-11-12, 07:34 AM
So what is the feature I posted ?

I don't know.

Happy_fox
Ah my bad, Push notification =.= sorry spam :D

kattybell
Oh the one you posted is for notifications. To turn it off when messages come in.

kooky panda
06-11-12, 07:57 AM
I encountered this the other day when I was going to post that I stopped by and played. It said "This player has blocked you from posting on their wall". How do you do that?

There is not a blocking feature in the games. When you go offline in the game, you will get this message. Go back home, then try to visit that player again.

DAmanding
06-11-12, 09:02 AM
There is not a blocking feature in the games. When you go offline in the game, you will get this message. Go back home, then try to visit that player again.

Technically there IS a blocking feature, but you have to go through support to get them to block a player and they usually only do a temporary block or some less drastic measure first when you have problems with another player. Then you have to go back to TL support a second or third time when the player comes back to harass you again a few days later after the temp block is over and each contact to support takes days to resolve as is. So you're stuck with a rude player bothering you for a good week. :rolleyes:

However, Kooky is correct that normally when you see this message it's because you lost your connection.

CuddlyDragon
06-11-12, 11:26 AM
Technically there IS a blocking feature, but you have to go through support to get them to block a player and they usually only do a temporary block or some less drastic measure first when you have problems with another player. Then you have to go back to TL support a second or third time when the player comes back to harass you again a few days later after the temp block is over and each contact to support takes days to resolve as is. So you're stuck with a rude player bothering you for a good week. :rolleyes:

However, Kooky is correct that normally when you see this message it's because you lost your connection.

Unfortunately DAmanding is incorrect.

For the TL games we do not have a block feature for wall posting. Usually if someone is reported and they are found in violation of the Terms of Service they receive a warning or a ban. :)

Kooky Panda is correct.

Rachael98
06-11-12, 12:52 PM
For the TL games we do not have a block feature for wall posting. Usually if someone is reported and they are found in violation of the Terms of Service they receive a warning or a ban. :)

Actually, Support can only issue a warning (from my experience) in Storm8 games, through a flag. Unless it's a recently introduced feature, they'll suspend or ban depending on the seriousness of the issue. Correct?