PDA

View Full Version : some constructive critism

fannyfoo75
06-11-12, 03:50 AM
I know complaints are generally meaningless because there seem to be alot of people complaining about the same annoying things, and yet nothing seems to be being done about them so that the game is a more pleasurable experience for your users. I can only think that this is because SO many people play the game that you dont care that some are disgruntled?

Why are you trying to force your other games on us? It's one thing to have a pop up announcing the game, but how many times do I really need to hit "no thanks" before you get the message? And those two new "get started" things are really getting on my nerves. I want to play this game - not spend my time diverting assaults from you trying to force users to try your new games. It's a problem if you can't get players to try the new games on their merit alone and instead need to feel the need to force them on the rest of us who enjoy your other games.

Just saying.....

[S8] Elsa
06-13-12, 04:45 PM
Complaints aren't meaningless. They let us know about the things you aren't enjoying. Thank you for your feedback on our cross promotion features. I'll pass on to the team that you're not fond of this particular one.

lylahmae
06-16-12, 05:07 PM
complaints aren't meaningless. They let us know about the things you aren't enjoying. Thank you for your feedback on our cross promotion features. I'll pass on to the team that you're not fond of this particular one.

hhmmmmmm..........

ButterPanda
06-16-12, 06:58 PM
Without the feedback from our community we would never know what they (you) actually want and don't want. Of course the developers will make decisions that may or may not be awesome in everyone's eyes but they are still listening.

WendingWanderer
06-18-12, 07:34 PM
From what I've seen, they're not listening.

HOW many times have we asked for water tiles?

WendingWanderer
06-18-12, 07:35 PM
Or that they get confirmation before gem purchases?

Or that they get rid of "tap to manage"?

No, they're not listening at all.

lylahmae
06-18-12, 07:42 PM
And they can't quite figure out what causes us to be so angry and "disrespectful ".....seriously?

queentina3
06-18-12, 08:07 PM
What about a Turkey? That has been requested over and over and over again for almsot a year now, and instead we get dogs in frocks and other silly animals that belong more in a zoo (tiger cub) than on a farm.

ButterPanda, if TL is really listening, then please tell us what the problem is with getting a Turkey. I can't understand why this request hasn't been answered or one given to us. We get the same animals that we already have just colored (green spotted cow), or wearing a hat (cat/dogs) or with wings (pig), or dressed up to go swimming (sheep).

Then there is the Tap to Manage, not ONE TL employee mod has commented on that, and it's very obvious that iOS users are sick of it, and Android users don't want it added to their games in the future. Why hasn't that been removed? What about the actual Bugs thread that is stickied at the top of this forum? I've asked multiple times now what the hold-up is, or if Engineering even still realises that all neighbors are checked when requesting, and it also has gone unanswered, nor is it fixed. That has been a problem since January and is an actual bug, but is being ignored.

If TL is listening, I'm not seeing it. All I see is TL making the game more miserable to play with each update. Many of us are still holding in here with the HOPES that TL will listen to us and remove the things that are obviously making this game NOT FUN, but I'm not sure how much longer many of us will stick around. If it is TLs intention to get rid of longer-term players to make way for new blood, well just keep going the way you are, as I've lost a lot of very dedicated and great neighbors over the past month, and I'm sure I'll lose more over the next month since nothing seems to be changing for the better, only for the worst.