PDA

View Full Version : Ability to sell eggs

nathan2111
06-10-12, 04:05 PM
It becomes a real pain when you have finished your breeding and end up with a usual common dragon and then have to wait many hours before it hatches to sell.
Could team lava please put new add-on that you can sell or delete eggs once cross breeded rather than wiat many many hours of dead time or use GOLD to speed up just to sell.

ritz131
06-10-12, 04:27 PM
That is a problem for me too. Sometimes I have to wait HOURS for the dragons to make the egg and then more HOURS for the egg to hatch and I just get a lousy firestorm or fruitful :(

sourlicorice2
06-10-12, 05:00 PM
I wish we could cancel the egg to. I hate waiting for a dragon to hatch that I'm just gonna sell anyways.

gamezebogal
06-10-12, 06:49 PM
Amen! When you know you get something you are going to sell for 100 coins it sucks to wait. I have spent gold many times just to get it over with. I guess this is the the plan but it sucks. This game is so unfair in so many ways but I can't stop playing it! ugh! lol :)

MiniLaura
06-11-12, 05:12 AM
This feature will never be added because the hatching times exist to encourage people to spend (and hopefully buy) gold. If your could sell an egg, you wouldn't have to spend gold to buy another nest or spend gold to speed up the hatching.

I'm not saying that I don't want this feature. I'm just stating why we won't get it and why it is not worth your time campaigning for it.

Happy_fox
06-11-12, 07:26 AM
This feature will never be added because the hatching times exist to encourage people to spend (and hopefully buy) gold. If your could sell an egg, you wouldn't have to spend gold to buy another nest or spend gold to speed up the hatching.

I'm not saying that I don't want this feature. I'm just stating why we won't get it and why it is not worth your time campaigning for it.

Agree, i was just about to write this :P
However, it will be nice if the gold cost to speed the egg up decrease but the breeding cost is still the same or inverse, seem to be fair.

take_note
06-11-12, 09:38 AM
It would be super nice if we could spend a gold to cancel the breeding or egg hatching. 25 fruitful in a row and counting.

ankalagon
06-11-12, 10:12 AM
I would hate to interrupt my dragons while they are making magic .. Thats why the Den door is locked. :-)

DenMother
06-11-12, 10:15 AM
I agree with all of the comments. I think one way to resolve is allow us to buy another breeding den!

greygull
06-11-12, 10:16 AM
It would be super nice if we could spend a gold to cancel the breeding or egg hatching. 25 fruitful in a row and counting.

I suggested something similar to this a few days ago - a way to cancel breeding, instead of the eggs. I hope it happens, and soon. I'm on my umpteenth Island again :(

crystalrayn3
06-11-12, 10:44 AM
I agree except sub gold for coins😉👍

dalula
06-11-12, 04:21 PM
I know... I wish we could cancel the egg so badly! I don't need another Fruitful dragon! I would rather use the nest for a water dragon while i wait for my breeding to complete! And I wish you could store things. the banners are so ugly and getting on my nerves, but I had to buy them to complete the task.

MiniLaura
06-11-12, 05:37 PM
. the banners are so ugly and getting on my nerves, but I had to buy them to complete the task.
sell them.

You don't need them anymore and if you think they are ugly, you'll never put them out again if you were able to store them.

lollyloo123
06-12-12, 05:53 AM
I know what you mean, youve wasted all that time and you dont even get back the 200 gold you paid to breed in the first place - you should be able to throw away unwanted eggs :/

analinz
10-13-12, 01:09 AM
i hope TL will do something about this.
i'm tired of waiting !!

Nefertekas
10-13-12, 03:29 AM
Breeding only costs 200 silver, it's not that much. But it is quite annoying to wait hours for some **** you already have. Of course, they'll never make it easier n us because the whole point of the game is having you buy gold. That's the only thng they care about.

dotranwumpas
10-13-12, 06:08 AM
At least the times aren't realistic, 9 months to hatch

freyx378
10-13-12, 07:48 AM
It looks more feasible to me if we could have a variety of selling prices for different dragon eggs that we already have. E.g. instead of 100 silver for all dragons, why not rank it according to rarity? Life dragon for 5,000 silver while landworm for 30,000 silver. Just a thought.

totaltechno
10-13-12, 07:51 AM
um life dragon for 5k? New players will become rich quickly breeding together Fire Dragons and Forest Dragons.

Nefertekas
10-13-12, 09:10 AM
um life dragon for 5k? New players will become rich quickly breeding together Fire Dragons and Forest Dragons.
Agreed. Maybe they could do it according to the dragon's rarity. Commons will stay at 100, rares could be 500 , super rares would be 1000 , ultra rares (who'd sell those??) would be 2000. I know the values are low, but I doubt TL would make them any higher.

kwhales
10-13-12, 02:45 PM
I would love to be able to stop breeding. If its gold that's the clincher, then charge a couple golds to stop the breeding process. That way, players will choose only certain matches to stop breeding and not do it at will. Somewhere along the way, if you have to pay to stop breeding, buying gold is going to have to happen. So it's win win. Players win cause they can breed what they really want at that moment, and TL will win because players will end up buying gold to continue to breed what they really want.

PDAGuppies
10-13-12, 02:57 PM

I hate waiting for the time to pass

PDAGuppies
10-13-12, 02:57 PM
This is a great idea too
You should suggest it for this month

PDAGuppies
10-13-12, 02:58 PM
I would love to be able to stop breeding. If its gold that's the clincher, then charge a couple golds to stop the breeding process. That way, players will choose only certain matches to stop breeding and not do it at will. Somewhere along the way, if you have to pay to stop breeding, buying gold is going to have to happen. So it's win win. Players win cause they can breed what they really want at that moment, and TL will win because players will end up buying gold to continue to breed what they really want.

Good idea.
Add it to the suggestion every month!

kwhales
10-13-12, 03:15 PM
Thanks PDAGuppies. I would suggest it everyday if it would help. I haven't been playing long, so tell me, does TL use anyone's suggestions?

Nefertekas
10-13-12, 03:20 PM
Thanks PDAGuppies. I would suggest it everyday if it would help. I haven't been playing long, so tell me, does TL use anyone's suggestions?
Nope, don't seem like they do.

Horntail21
10-13-12, 04:25 PM
It cost 200 coins to breed? I've never even noticed lol

kwhales
10-14-12, 05:32 AM
Yep 200 coins to "make magic", but 250,000 coins to destroy a weed. Makes sense doesn't it?!!!!!