PDA

View Full Version : can't purchase jewels :(

simplyapoet
06-10-12, 10:05 AM
I am using a Kindle Fire with version 1.3.7

When I try to purchase jewels (in Bakery Story) I get a popup from Amazon appstore for Android saying "An error occurred while processing your purchase". I have verified that I have a valid credit card attached to the appstore account and I even added a $100 dollar gift card. I still get the error. Have also tried powering the device on and off several times.

It is a real shame this error is occurring since this is potential teamlava revenue you are losing...

kooky panda
06-10-12, 02:06 PM
Try uninstalling the game and reinstall from the app store.

simplyapoet
06-10-12, 06:51 PM
tried uninstall/reinstall and still get the same error

simplyapoet
06-10-12, 07:25 PM
aha! the error is only when i try to buy the 580 gem pack, it let me buy a smaller pack

Pheonix527
06-10-12, 07:50 PM
I also have the same problem trying to purchase gems for bakery story. I have tried to make
purchases billing to my carrier and the message comesback as "Your payment could not be processed. Sign in to your Google Wallet account to request support." Thinking that there may be some sort of problem with my carrier account I called and was informed that there isn"t any problems with my google account nor my billing account due to the fact I do not have a spending limit on my account. I even unistalled then reinstalled the game to no avail. CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME WHY IS THERE A PURCHASE PROBLEM WHEN THERE IS A SALE ON GEMS YET NO PROBLEM ON A REGULAR PURCHASE BASIS??????!!!

Pheonix527
06-10-12, 07:55 PM
Congrats to you. At least you were able to make a purchase. I still can"t.

kooky panda
06-11-12, 04:54 AM
I also have the same problem trying to purchase gems for bakery story. I have tried to make
purchases billing to my carrier and the message comesback as "Your payment could not be processed. Sign in to your Google Wallet account to request support." Thinking that there may be some sort of problem with my carrier account I called and was informed that there isn"t any problems with my google account nor my billing account due to the fact I do not have a spending limit on my account. I even unistalled then reinstalled the game to no avail. CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME WHY IS THERE A PURCHASE PROBLEM WHEN THERE IS A SALE ON GEMS YET NO PROBLEM ON A REGULAR PURCHASE BASIS??????!!!

Have you accepted the terms and agreements under your google wallet?

njmkdm
06-11-12, 09:32 AM
i am also on a kindle and get the same message. i feel *****ed when i have to buy the lower gem count. it happens everytime i try to buy the 580 gems.

pugsleypal
01-25-14, 09:06 PM
I'm having purchasing issues it tells me "your device doesn't support in game purchases" somebody help me figure how & what I need to do. I have a google account but can't figure out how to check on my payment info to edit it if needed. I have also lost 4 crossbred dogs thebgame took & kept the coins & what few jewels I had

kooky panda
01-26-14, 09:43 AM
I'm having purchasing issues it tells me "your device doesn't support in game purchases" somebody help me figure how & what I need to do. I have a google account but can't figure out how to check on my payment info to edit it if needed. I have also lost 4 crossbred dogs thebgame took & kept the coins & what few jewels I had

Try reinstaling the app, in case there is any corrupted data on your device. If that does not work, sign into your Google Checkout/Wallet account and see if there's any issues or if you need to update any information.(there should be an area under your settings)