PDA

View Full Version : Help needed

jowenaw
06-10-12, 08:09 AM
Hi, I am currently facing a situation whereby I tip a nbr or anyone in the community and yet my tip record will still reflect either 6/3 tips. Further to that, i cannot clear my tables that are full of tips!!!! I have aldy restarted my phone but that is not working. The next thing I did was delete the app and reinstall it again. All are not working so far!!! Anyone can help?

Thanks!!

jannywanny86
06-10-12, 10:02 AM
Is it when ur clearing ur tips and it says processing then they all disappear and when u start Gain they are all there but does the same thing again?

kooky panda
06-10-12, 02:07 PM
Try restarting your device

sparks229
06-10-12, 02:10 PM
Kooky, she said she already restarted so I'm guessing reinstalling would be next. You won't lose your data, it's saved on TL's servers :) if it still happens email support@teamlava.com. Oh wait you can try force quitting too

jowenaw
06-10-12, 03:55 PM
Is it when ur clearing ur tips and it says processing then they all disappear and when u start Gain they are all there but does the same thing again?

Yes, the tips will reappear no matter how many times I clear them :(

jowenaw
06-10-12, 03:57 PM
Kooky, she said she already restarted so I'm guessing reinstalling would be next. You won't lose your data, it's saved on TL's servers :) if it still happens email support@teamlava.com. Oh wait you can try force quitting too

I have also tried reinstalling but it does not work. Is there any other way other than emailing support?

starstar2
06-11-12, 10:48 PM
Get stronger wifi signal. Ur RS is keep on synchronising due to weak signal.

Snowwhite69
06-11-12, 11:32 PM
Hi I m facing the same problems as u; worse still, I can't even cook my food; it keeps showing me the spoiled old food! My girlfriend oso face the same problem as me too! In addition, my new design didn't reflect on my restaurant & BOTH OF US have tried restarting our devices; delete n reinstalling the game again, but it doesn't help at all! We have also posted here n emailed support seeking for help a couple of times, so far no news yet!!! Wat do u mean by try forcing by quitting it? Do u think u guys could reset the game for us without restarting all over again??? Pls help n revert to us with solutions, thank you! :)

Minnie1288
06-12-12, 03:12 AM
Hi I have encountered several problems as follow:
1) Cannot tip my neighbours
2) Cannot receive neighbours' tips
3) Cannot gift neighbours
4) Cannot receive neighbours' gifts
5) Cannot cook new food; it will reflect the spoiled food after sometimes
6) Did not capture the latest design of my restaurant

All the problems persist despite the fact that I have restart my iPhone4; delete & reinstall the game RS a couple of times!!!

Additional Info:
1. Device: iPhone4
2. Version: iOS 5.1.1
3. Restaurant Story 1.5.1
4. Restaurant Name: Sweetie Rainbow
5. Storm ID: Minnie1288
6. Restaurant Story : Level 96

My boyfriend also face the same problem as me; his details are as follow:
Additional Info:
1. Device: iPad
2. Version: iOS 5.1.1
3. Restaurant Story 1.5.1
4. Restaurant Name: Rainbow
5. Storm ID: Snowwhite69
6. Restaurant Story : Level 96

Please kindly look into this matter; rectify n EXPEDITE the problem ASAP!!! Your prompt actions are greatly appreciated!!! Thank you.

jannywanny86
06-12-12, 07:53 AM
Yes, the tips will reappear no matter how many times I clear them :(

That's your connection not the game!

What I get is when I'm in the middle of clearing it comes up with processing sign then they all disappear!

mintominto82
06-12-12, 08:39 AM
It's not the connection. All other TL games i play on the same ipad work perfectly fine. It's just RS I am having the problem.

The issues I am having are

1. Cannot clear tip
2. Cannot accept gifts
3. Cannot cook anything new
4. Cannot tip neighbors

Already restarted iPad three times, deleted and reinstalled the game three times, reset network twice but problem persists.

kooky panda
06-12-12, 08:58 AM
I have reported this over to the community managers.