PDA

View Full Version : Max Habitats - 25

saintlover
06-10-12, 06:21 AM
I'm a little more than halfway through level 29 and closing in on being able to purchase my final habitat (hopefully at some point they will expand the game since we have so much space still available to expand to, but I dirgress). Since this is the last one I feel I have to choose wisely. I know I can sell a habitat and buy another one but that would involve selling dragons (that are currently earning coins, nominal but coins nonetheless) and the expense of buyin the new habitat and waiting for it to finish.

I'm torn between just adding another regular habitat and filling it with common dragons while I wait for new dragons to be released or to I hold out hopes for a diamond dragon and buy the diamond habitat. It only holds one dragon so that will cut the max dragons from 75 to 73 but it is a good coin producer. Problem is I highly doubt I will be able to get one. My luck isn't great and Ive already sold off soooo many unwanted charm, island, mist and firestorms already in hopes of getting a diamond.

What to do, what to do?

ankalagon
06-10-12, 07:01 AM
Buy a regular. By the time you win the diamond breeding lottery TL may have increased the limit, or you can rearrange dragons & sell one to make room for the diamond habitat. At least I wouldn't mind doing that :-)

BellaNicole_NYC
06-10-12, 08:35 AM
To be honest, Team Lava is taking their time with this - is utter {}. I'm lvl 60 and STILL have 25 habitats. They keep adding dragons to the mix but they don't increase the habitat limit. You can't even have 3 of each dragon any longer if you have diamonds (which I only have two of). So in order to have 3 of each dragon including the diamonds you must have at least 27 habitats as I had to get rid of 2 lvl 10 Fire Dragons and I have another Titan egg on the nest that I cant use.

Wake up Lava - don't bring out anymore dragons if you can account for habitats!!!

ahshan
06-10-12, 02:55 PM
I got the diamond habitat just in case. I can earn about 500k per day so the amount of dragons/habitats doesn't really matter to me anymore.
I don't get why so many people have so many dragons! I still have the red, green, yellow, and blue ones to maximize profits. The cap on dragons and habitats isn't THAT bad.

mattyboo1
06-10-12, 03:01 PM
What's the max actual level

Happy_fox
06-10-12, 03:41 PM
Idk, i am level 30 with 15 habitats, and dont have any problem making coins. But if u want to go for 3 dragons each type, i dont think its a good idea and somehow impossible because of the habitat limit. That why i threw away this plan at level 20. Keep the island beautiful is better way to enjoy the game than having loads of same habitats.

saintlover
06-10-12, 10:21 PM
The Max for habitats IS 25 and the Max for Dragons IS 75 and the Max for farms IS 6 at this point.. But we are still early in the game I cant imagine they will keep it capped there forever.

habibass
11-09-12, 02:00 AM
What is the max number of habitats now?

benbever
11-09-12, 03:46 AM
30 habitats

salinho
11-09-12, 04:07 AM
Hopefully they may increase it by the end of the year, or the beggining of 2013

obama_papa
11-09-12, 05:33 AM
I'm at level 78 now but still stuck at the limit of 30 habitats / 90 dragons. This is upsetting with no hope of acquiring more habitats to accommodate new types of dragons.

theclumsypotato
11-09-12, 06:36 AM
Idk, i am level 30 with 15 habitats, and dont have any problem making coins. But if u want to go for 3 dragons each type, i dont think its a good idea and somehow impossible because of the habitat limit. That why i threw away this plan at level 20. Keep the island beautiful is better way to enjoy the game than having loads of same habitats.

Agreed! I'm 33 with 20 and that's more than enough for now. There are too many firestorms floating around right now anyway, they can be crowded out before I need more.

melntu
11-19-12, 12:29 PM
What level do you have to be to get 30 habitats I am level 30 and have 25

srsr2525
11-20-12, 05:07 AM
The game comes to the end when the Habitat reaches 30. It's meaningless to breed one but **** one to free a space. :(

kooky panda
11-20-12, 06:06 AM
More current thread on Habitants

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?38123-More-habitats-Please-TeamLava&p=459909&viewfull=1#post459909