PDA

View Full Version : At what level do you stop worrying about money/empty counters?

nomnom9d
06-09-12, 10:26 PM
I like to re-decorate a lot, and find myself run out of cash pretty quickly and my counters are often empty. I suppose this is common for lower levels, but I am level 66 now and still have empty counters often. I often see level 50's with many counters filled with each type of food and can't understand how they do it :(

pp34truth
06-09-12, 11:46 PM
how many ovens do you use?i have 19 and i stop cook for one week ,but i still have much remain.
there are some solutions. first,make host table far away from tables whith chair. second,u can make the door blocked,but when u open the door again the food should be sold during the time u close the restaurant will instantly gone.

pp34truth
06-09-12, 11:47 PM
u also can reduce the number of tables with seats,but like the first way u will earn less money.

connets5
06-10-12, 03:44 PM
i just to stuffed mushrooms, bbq chicken, rack of lamb and chicken tenders, i look at what amount of food there is going to be and what price i am going to get after. i have 16 at the moment.

snubbly
06-10-12, 04:09 PM
I'm on level 90-something and my food runs out so fast! I had over 10 counters of food yesterday and only 3 counters still has food when I woke up. I also play bakery and that never happens! Restaurant always sells so much faster.

ritz131
06-10-12, 04:32 PM
Rs doesn't sell faster than Bs. Bs has more food quantities than Rs. Cook stuffed mushrooms in Rs see if that helps. If u put ur cashier far away then u will earn less money as less customers will be able to eat. Hope this helps :)

candyglam
06-10-12, 04:49 PM
I'm level 98 and don't have a problem with food running out...some of my counters will empty everyday, but I'm always making more to replace it with. I also accept every gift my neighbors send, whether it's stew or bacon & eggs. Some of it may not be worth much, but it doesn't cost me anything and takes up counter space. I hoard my gifts until I have a large amount of something, then I'll put it out. Right now, I have 18,000 stew racked up.

mattyboo1
06-10-12, 04:51 PM
I have way too much food with 31 appliances

mattyboo1
06-10-12, 04:52 PM
And I'm level 97

nomnom9d
06-11-12, 12:20 AM
Currently I have 16 appliances. And yes I find it's the stuffed mushrooms and chicken tenders that usually save me from blocking doors, but after mastering the recipe it would be nice to move on.. lol

I play BS as well and have plenty of food but on most cases the servings/h are about twice as RS recipes so the two games don't really compare.

marrrina
06-11-12, 05:59 AM
I'm level 98, with maxed out appliances, and I never stop worrying about food running out in my restaurant. In my bakery I can go 2 weeks without cooking and probably only clear one counter. If I did that in the restaurant I'd have very little food left. The food quantities in this game are small by comparison, so you can probably maximize the amount of counters that have food on them by cooking multiple recipes at once.

connets5
06-18-12, 07:46 AM
level 96 trying to get to leven 97 but it is so hard dont know why

RoseMeyer
06-18-12, 08:20 AM
I don't remember which level I stopped worrying about it. I decided that I didnt really care if I ran out of food in the am. big deal if the happiness rating goes down, I'm not going to feel manipulated and anxious about THAT. Its not "game over", there's no penalty for it, you dont "lose a life" like same games, and its not like you get a bad rating on some restaurant website, lose permanent business and your life savings (lol).

Its just an emotional thing. I chose not to fall for it.

I just "put the food out" when its ready.

rizzi06
06-21-12, 03:02 PM
I think quantity is the key... start off with a recipe and cook it over and over and over... I usually stop in 20,000 and move to the next every so often cooking a previous recipe again to keep numbers up... no need to close store and no worries about empty counters.... works best with multiple ovens so you can make a dish multiple times in one session as well as use one or two to keep numbers up on dishes that you already have out...

leadfoot
06-23-12, 03:06 PM
When I got to the level that opened the last appliance slot (I don't remember since I've been playing for a while) and was able to use all of them to prepare stew or chicken while I was away for a few days on a trip; by the time I got back I still had some food on the counter. Then I had some catch up to do. Right now I could stop cooking and be sure I'd be good for a few days. In Bakery Story I don't cook every day and I think I'm good for weeks.

poggy30
06-24-12, 05:46 PM
Im on level 82 and my food never runs out unless I stop playing for a week.

trace35
06-24-12, 07:15 PM
Pick food with the highest servings. Eg chicken salad, and crazy cook until you fall down. After that you don't have to go AS crazy, just watch the servings per recipe

saren1947
06-30-12, 08:02 PM
I'm on level 63 and have not run out of food since level 8. I also have all my food gifted to me. I cook 4, 6 & 8 hr dishes. Want to start doing the 1 & 2 day dishes soon.

trace35
06-30-12, 08:59 PM
I'm on level 63 and have not run out of food since level 8. I also have all my food gifted to me. I cook 4, 6 & 8 hr dishes. Want to start doing the 1 & 2 day dishes soon.

Very clever! So it can be done!

lebooboo
07-01-12, 04:13 PM
I'm level 89 with 97 appliances. I always have enough food, but I notice I don't have a lot of old food, like I do in Bakery story. As far as money, I usually spend a couple million with each redecoration, so it seems like I'm always either broke or saving for the next redecoration. Plus I haven't expanded fully yet, either. Both making money and keeping food stocked is so much harder in restaurant, compared to bakery.