PDA

View Full Version : Getting New Appliance with Leveling Up

simplyme515
06-09-12, 09:49 PM
I have noticed a lot that whenever I reach a level where I am able to get a new appliance, a lot of the times when I go to buy a new appliance it won't allow me to do it. It will show that I need to level up again before I can buy an appliance.

For example, I reached level 24 in bakery story, this would give me 1 more appliance. When I went in to the menu to buy an appliance, it said I had the maximum number of appliances and I can't get another until level 28, but I never bought a new appliance for level 24. This happens almost everytime I reach a level where I can get an appliance. I always end up havng to restart my Ipad just to get the game where it should be. The only reason I am have a major issue this time is because when I went to exit out of the menu, I accidentily hit the option to buy an extra appliance for 24 gems. The game took my 24 gems and I still have to wait until level 28 to get a new appliance. If the game took my 24 gems, then I should have at least been able to get 2 new appliances and I wasn't. I WANT MY GEMS BACK!

This really sucks! I saved my gems for a long time and lost them for absolutely nothing. I am getting really tired of all the ads and the glitches.

maurerk1993
06-11-12, 04:24 PM
I also have noticed this problem, if you exit out for a few minutes and come back it will let you buy a new appliance.

trix7318
06-12-12, 08:52 PM
You can hard close the app and come back in.