PDA

View Full Version : Should gem traps be banned?

copycats
06-09-12, 09:20 PM
I think they should. Scince I don't purchase gems I can only get gems through goals/mastery and gem traps take away the gems I work hard to earn:mad: What do you think?

mattyboo1
06-09-12, 09:23 PM
I wish gem traps would go away

copycats
06-09-12, 10:07 PM
I wish gem traps would go away

Me too they take away the gems I worked hard to earn:(

pinkster73
06-09-12, 10:15 PM
TL doesn't view them as traps.

sourlicorice2
06-09-12, 10:17 PM

Lol of course they don't.

copycats
06-10-12, 09:20 AM

I know that they only put them in the games for your convienence but I don't think anybody uses them and then when they do I don't think that they find them helpful:(

coolgamegirl27
06-10-12, 10:21 AM
But if you ban gem traps how will TL earn their money? :p

atlantisonearth
06-10-12, 11:14 AM

By honest, fair production.

Limaxa
06-10-12, 11:36 AM
YES!! I lost the Gems i wanted to use for buying a box -.-

bigbux3
06-10-12, 12:20 PM
Who would be undecided? If a robber came into your house and tied you up and took everything you owned including the deed to your house, would you be happy? I hope that would never happen, but you know what I mean.

Branston73
06-10-12, 01:04 PM
Well of course! LOL!

cubsrock1908
06-10-12, 01:29 PM
If someone choose no they must be stupid!

sweetstuff525
06-10-12, 01:36 PM

Or maybe they want to act "smart" going against everyone else lol they want to stand out

atlantisonearth
06-11-12, 11:23 AM
Or maybe they want to act "smart" going against everyone else lol they want to stand out

If someone wishes to stand out or go against the current, they should at least stand up for their vote.

sourlicorice2
06-11-12, 11:35 AM
How could anyone be undecided lol. It's a no brainier. Who would even consider keeping gem traps in the game besides TL?

sourlicorice2
06-11-12, 11:36 AM
How could anyone be undecided lol. It's a no brainier. Who would even consider keeping gem traps in the game besides TL?

Edit brainier should be brainer.

bigbux3
06-11-12, 11:40 AM

I think it might be a loyalist or someone who can afford to constantly lose gems. Maybe it's a lucky person who thankfully hasn't encountered a gem trap and doesn't really understand what it is.

pinkster73
06-11-12, 11:49 AM
It's probably someone being a smart-donkey.

sourlicorice2
06-11-12, 11:57 AM

Lol smart-donkey :p

bigbux3
06-11-12, 12:29 PM

Why are you so funny? You're being a smart-donkey too. Lol. Good one.

queentina3
06-11-12, 03:07 PM

I'm tempted to chose NO now just for this post. That is seriously uncalled for IMO. They may have a reason for chosing no, like maybe they've never fallen into a gem trap, or maybe they use those traps on purpose as they want to clear all their ovens at once, or all their crops at once. That doesn't make them stupid, it's just how they want to play the game.

Same goes for those that are undecided. Maybe whoever chose that figures that if TL keeps them in, and they don't fall for them, then TL stays in business because the person that fell for the trap will most likely buy more to make up for it. People here on the boards most likely won't, be we are just a small portion of the amount of people in the world that play TL games.

Oh, and I haven't voted, and won't, as this poll has been done hundreds of times with all the same outcome. Yes has always had the majority but it doesn't mean they are going to be removed, so why continue to beat a dead horse?

bigbux3
06-11-12, 03:26 PM
so why continue to beat a dead horse?

Because. The horse may be dead, but it's soul...
JK.

kimijo48
06-11-12, 03:30 PM
There should never be traps on any games!

atlantisonearth
06-11-12, 03:33 PM
Because. The horse may be dead, but it's soul...
JK.

Lol!!!!!!!!

queentina3
06-11-12, 03:36 PM
because. The horse may be dead, but it's soul...
Jk.

rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigbux3
06-11-12, 07:03 PM
How is being trapped/tricked a good thing though? Think of it this way in modern terminology. The kids talk about ninjas right? What if someone went all ninja on you on your delicious candy bar, swooped down outta nowhere from the sky and snatched it up and away. How would you feel? What if you had no more money to buy a candy bar? My poor little spirit would be crushed, I don't know about y'all.

pinkster73
06-11-12, 07:27 PM
How is being trapped/tricked a good thing though? Think of it this way in modern terminology. The kids talk about ninjas right? What if someone went all ninja on you on your delicious candy bar, swooped down outta nowhere from the sky and snatched it up and away. How would you feel? What if you had no more money to buy a candy bar? My poor little spirit would be crushed, I don't know about y'all.

But the ninja is stealing your candy for the government, and the government needs tons of candy. So they send the ninjas to grab your candy to make it more convenient for you, so you don't have to send it yourself.

Hence: its a "convenience" for you, not a trap.

queentina3
06-11-12, 07:46 PM

I would probably thank the ninja for keeping me true to my diet. :p

sterlingempire
06-12-12, 06:27 AM
Okay who voted in favor of gem traps

Ic3e
06-12-12, 07:31 AM
But the ninja is stealing your candy for the government, and the government needs tons of candy. So they send the ninjas to grab your candy to make it more convenient for you, so you don't have to send it yourself.

Hence: its a "convenience" for you, not a trap.

And reasons for needing candy is...? Plus can't they go to the candy shop to get candy? Much less...make their own...

I, thankfully, haven't encountered a gem trap yet so I am lucky...okay and bragging too...sorry for my luck.

ThorVII
06-12-12, 08:38 AM
[QUOTE=queentina3;329412]I'm tempted to chose NO now just for this post. That is seriously uncalled for IMO. They may have a reason for chosing no, like maybe they've never fallen into a gem trap, or maybe they use those traps on purpose as they want to clear all their ovens at once, or all their crops at once. That doesn't make them stupid, it's just how they want to play the game.

Same goes for those that are undecided. Maybe whoever chose that figures that if TL keeps them in, and they don't fall for them, then TL stays in business because the person that fell for the trap will most likely buy more to make up for it. People here on the boards most likely won't, be we are just a small portion of the amount of people in the world that play TL games.

Oh, and I haven't voted, and won't, as this poll has been done hundreds of times with all the same outcome. Yes has always had the majority but it doesn't mean they are going to be removed, so why continue to beat a dead horse?[/QUOT Thank youE]

bigbux3
06-12-12, 04:45 PM
Maybe the government should make more candy bars! Or, maybe the ninjas should ask for the candy bar in return for something good! But we get nothing good out of this!

pinkster73
06-12-12, 05:57 PM
Maybe the government should make more candy bars! Or, maybe the ninjas should ask for the candy bar in return for something good! But we get nothing good out of this!

Ah so my analogy kind of made sense ha ha. I wasn't sure.

copycats
06-15-12, 02:43 PM

They can add more items that cost gems

bigbux3
06-15-12, 02:48 PM
They can add more items that cost gems

Or maybe they can earn it the fair and honest way by having people buy them when they feel like it. I also suggest they should have a customer's satisfaction policy to make the customers happy enough to want to buy gems/cash. I also think they should stop spending more money to make more games until they have all the other games and their issues under control. This is the logic way.

copycats
06-15-12, 10:09 PM
There is a group on this topic
http://forums.teamlava.com/group.php?groupid=138