PDA

View Full Version : Baking Counter

adiyaja
06-09-12, 08:53 PM
Some of my neighbors has "Baking Counter" , it's so cute and I'd like to have it also, but don't know where to buy it, is it something in the mysterious box or something limited offer which have been not offer anymore ?
Anyone could inform me please ?
Thanks

mattyboo1
06-09-12, 08:55 PM
you didnbt recieve thee offer im sorry that happened to me on an item i was dying to get

adiyaja
06-09-12, 09:00 PM
so, does it means that I will not get it as the offer has been passed and it was not an item in the mysterious box ?
that's too bad, hope that the limited offer may offer again in some other time.

sunnyDreams
06-09-12, 09:26 PM
The baking counter with the green top, canisters & rolling pin. Came out of a box.

sunnyDreams
06-09-12, 09:35 PM
I found the thread that shows whats in the boxes. The counter you want is in the Madeleine Tin.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18095-The-NICE-and-(MOSTLY)-ACCURATE-Resource-for-the-Special-Boxes-Bakery-Story

adiyaja
06-13-12, 12:54 AM
will it be the same item ? as in the Madeleine Tin, it's typed " bakery counter " while the one that I search for is " baking counter "
I just worried if I spend the 24 diamond for the wrong item :)
anyone knows, please inform.
Many thanks!

cakeandpie
06-13-12, 10:54 AM
I don't know of any other baking counter other than the one from the Madeline tin--Does it look like what SunnyDreams described?

queentina3
06-13-12, 11:28 AM
will it be the same item ? as in the Madeleine Tin, it's typed " bakery counter " while the one that I search for is " baking counter "
Many thanks!

In the thread that sunnyDreams posted there is a picture of the one that comes in the Madelaine Tin box. Is it the same one? If so, then you can attempt to purchase the box for 24 gems and hope you get that as a prize, but just so you know, there is a very good chance you'll get one of the other prizes. With the boxes you aren't guaranteed what you get when you purchase, it's the luck of the draw.

If that isn't the counter you're looking for, please describe the counter so we'll know which one you're referring to.

kooky panda
06-13-12, 11:51 AM
Many thanks!

There was a typo on the thread. It should read baking counter not bakery counter. Baking counter is in Madeleine Box.

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/boxstory.jpg