06-09-12, 03:18 PM
I've been playing dragon story for over a month now and I have some questions:

How do I get the following dragons?
Mindvolt
Atlantis
Planet
Wizard
Titan

I tried yellow x blue over 20 times, but got all mists, except for once I got seabreeze. For Atlantis I always get island, planet and Titan I get charm, and wizard I get coral. Any suggestions? Thx:)

Also, any tips to earn money faster? I collect at most 6-8 times a day, collecting 10-15k each time. I need more so I can expand and upgrade my purple habitats -.- thx! ;)

Have a Great Day! -Joey

Happy_fox
06-09-12, 03:30 PM
Just all about luck.
I got titan and planet at first try so cant give u advice, got mindvolt accidentally so i cant neither. But i did coral and water for wizard after a series of fail water/magic combo

lareinema
06-09-12, 03:30 PM
As for collecting coins, keep the dragons that you are getting, at least for now. This will allow you to collect coins from them until you get the rarer dragons.

lareinema
06-09-12, 03:42 PM
Also, unfortunately there is no secret to breeding rare dragons. We all just keep trying different things. I usually breed lower level dragons, but some people prefer higher level. When breeding I always mix it up, for example if I try blue first then yellow and if it doesn't get me what I want, next time I try yellow first then blue. Or use one lower level dragon and one higher level. As you can see we're all experimenting. Hope that helps some.

joeyc0417
06-09-12, 04:42 PM
Just all about luck.
I got titan and planet at first try so cant give u advice, got mindvolt accidentally so i cant neither. But i did coral and water for wizard after a series of fail water/magic combo

Thank you, I will try coral and water:)

joeyc0417
06-09-12, 04:42 PM
Also, unfortunately there is no secret to breeding rare dragons. We all just keep trying different things. I usually breed lower level dragons, but some people prefer higher level. When breeding I always mix it up, for example if I try blue first then yellow and if it doesn't get me what I want, next time I try yellow first then blue. Or use one lower level dragon and one higher level. As you can see we're all experimenting. Hope that helps some.

Thanks!

IslandSteve
06-09-12, 05:05 PM
They want you to cave in and pay $$$$$ to them. I did at 1st - but now I feel like I want a refund! They have rigged this game so that weak minded players pay for them - so sad.