PDA

View Full Version : Wizard Dragon

Pages : 1 [2]

devdivi27
05-15-13, 04:10 AM
Hey guys,
I've tried so many times to get the Wizard but I haven't had any luck yet. I've been doing a level 4 magic on the left and a level 4 water on the right.
Has anyone else had any luck?

I got wizard dragon on second try. I breed magic and night dragon :)

RotomGuy
05-15-13, 04:27 AM
I got wizard dragon on second try. I breed magic and night dragon :)

Woah woah woah

This thread is so old, Light Dragons didn't exist then.

Hey, that's me posting.

demonghoul
05-15-13, 05:41 AM
I breed a Night Dragon on my first try, though didn't have the habitat (and it would have taken me a bit to earn the money to buy it) so I sold it. We'll see if I pay for that lesson soon :S.

skeleton25
05-15-13, 05:45 AM
WOW why they bringing up this thread... for a second there i thought wizard was becoming limited

aceblade
05-15-13, 09:11 AM
WOW why they bringing up this thread... for a second there i thought wizard was becoming limited

It might... eventually.

I wonder which one is next.

Speaking of Wizard, I couldn't get one for the longest time, but wound up getting TWO while breeding Night to Diamond in an attempt to get Dark Angel.

arabesque0128
05-15-13, 09:19 PM
I think some of the dragons are easier to get in some games than others. I have been trying for a mistmoth or aurora and after seeing that a lot of people were getting aurora with aether, I started to focus my energy on breeding water and magic hoping for mistmoth, aether, or night and so far I think I've gotten about 5 corals and 6 wizards (with about 5 islands when I was trying for aurora). I can't remember the exact combo I tried while going for the aurora, but I think the other wizards have all been water (6 and 7) and magic (6 and 4).

I think the last 3 wizards I've gotten have all been while experimenting with the boosted breeding so you might consider trying that as well. I'm trying to trade my wizards as soon as I can evolve them, but they take so long with the 22 hour breeding, 22 hour hatching, and 22 hour evolving, it's taking awhile so I think I still have 5 of them on my island. I usually try to keep 3 of each so I still have 2 more to evolve and trade. I wish I could offer you mine. I would happily take a mistmoth off your hands and hand over any of them.

DirtyVixxen
05-15-13, 09:46 PM
Hi dose any one know the breed combo for Cosmic Saturn and Eclipse dragons?

Oliver118
05-15-13, 10:02 PM
I just got my 3rd wizard yesterday .... Coral and mistmoth... Keep trying ! You wi get it.... I'm trying for aether... No luck at all

I got my Wizard dragon by breeding for Aurora, and I can see why. My rare dragons just came to me unexpectedly when I was breeding for Aurora, Turkey, Mirage and I've just recieved a Cosmic dragon egg in my nest, but I don't know where to put the dragon. 6M is stupidely expensive!