PDA

View Full Version : Habitat under construction vanished

BlueCanary
06-09-12, 09:24 AM
I bought a Big Blue Lagoon a couple of hours ago and I've seen it updating a few times. Recently I visited my game, collected coins and the lagoon vanished, just a big space where it was building. The 60k that I used to buy it is gone too.

I'd like the lagoon restored or the 60k back so I can buy another one please.

The game was acting a bit odd earlier, I'd move things, get a loading screen, then the things I moved would be shifted back to where they started. I'm wondering if it has something to do with that, though it is odd because the lagoon has been fine for a while now and I would have thought the money would have been returned if it had reverted back to an earlier time.

ID: BlueCanary on an iphone 4, everything is up to date and I've tried restarting the device.

mattyboo1
06-09-12, 09:33 AM
There had been other reports of this something weird is going in lately

Clubs3
06-09-12, 11:59 AM
OMG this happened to me too!.. The same time and habitat but on an iPhone 3GS

Clubs3
06-09-12, 12:01 PM
Storm8 �� Clubs3, iPhone 3GS, restarted device etc

ButterPanda
06-09-12, 04:00 PM
Not sure if this is a sync issue or not but Ill report it over to engineering. In the mean time contact our customer support at support@teamlava.com

BlueCanary
06-09-12, 10:29 PM
Not sure if this is a sync issue or not but Ill report it over to engineering. In the mean time contact our customer support at support@teamlava.com

Thank you :)

stardragon3105
06-11-12, 12:27 AM
I am having the same problem too!!! I bought a purple habitat (24000 coin) and a few seconds later it went into process mode and my purple habitat went miss, so did my gold!!! Also I was plant my food and it went into process mode and everything reset and I lose both gold n food again!!! What's happening man??? I would like to have my coins / purple habitat and food back.

kooky panda
06-11-12, 04:57 AM
I have found that when I come into the game, to exit out of the message screen that pop ups and then allow the new update pop up to come up, then exit out before I try to do anything in the game. Everytime I start working on my messages first (accept gold, send maps,) I get an out of sync and my progress is not saved.

osounique
06-13-12, 05:33 PM
I have had this same problem also, but I paid 180000 for the big purple habitat and it started but later disappeared along with the coins. 180000 is a lot to lose :( iPhone 3GS. Turned off turned on. Uninstalled and re installed.

newlife02
06-13-12, 06:33 PM
I bought a habitat too for a stupid firestorm and this morning...both are gone. wierdness.