PDA

View Full Version : Palm Trees

nancy6lex
06-09-12, 08:20 AM
Am I the only dummy that bought a bunch of palm trees before I realized you can't harvest them. They are decoration only! Wish I would learn to read before tapping.

pinkster73
06-09-12, 08:54 AM
I am the dummy who kept trying to water peoples palm trees. I even posted on Yanochkas wall that it wouldn't let me water her trees. They ARE the date trees, just turned 180. They are annoying me.

pegasus2010
06-09-12, 11:03 AM
Yep. I did all of the above right after planting a dozen gem flowers. When I get ripped off by this {} plus the gem traps, I get a warm and fuzzy feeling for TL.

mel7123
06-09-12, 11:47 AM
Yea I bought about 30 of them and didn't notice till my neighbors were saying full and I was like hmmm I have all these palm trees no ones watering, then I clicked on them and realized wow decoration. So no you are not the only one.

sourlicorice2
06-10-12, 10:51 AM
I like the palm tree decoration.

pinkster73
06-10-12, 06:06 PM
But why? They are the date trees.

netwiz
06-10-12, 07:12 PM
But why? They are the date trees.

Hehe. Maybe they like their decorations not watered. Maybe TL should make all those annoying gem flowers be decorations so they stay pretty without water drops on them and you don't mistakenly pick them. :)

pinkster73
06-10-12, 09:02 PM
Hehe. Maybe they like their decorations not watered. Maybe TL should make all those annoying gem flowers be decorations so they stay pretty without water drops on them and you don't mistakenly pick them. :)

Now that would be great.

yanochka
06-11-12, 09:34 AM
Another benefit of this pam tree is that it can be rotated - looks better as part of a design :-)

Love the idea of gem flowers to be sold as decorations - I would actually buy them as I wouldn't have to wait for them to bloom and also I would swap them depending on my design. Should we add this to the feedback section of the forum???????

DAmanding
06-11-12, 09:43 AM
Another benefit of this pam tree is that it can be rotated - looks better as part of a design :-)

Love the idea of gem flowers to be sold as decorations - I would actually buy them as I wouldn't have to wait for them to bloom and also I would swap them depending on my design. Should we add this to the feedback section of the forum???????

Since it involves willing gem spending they probably don't care where it is posted at, they just might do it anyway. I still think the "it needs to be posted in the feedback section" was one of the most pitiful, lamest excuses for ignoring complaints ever created. It's not like they paid any more attention when the complaints were moved to the "appropriate" section. :rolleyes:

yanochka
06-11-12, 09:50 AM
I just remembered another benefit of palm tree decoration - it only takes up 1/4 square

Completely agree with DAmanding:

I still think the "it needs to be posted in the feedback section" was one of the most pitiful, lamest excuses for ignoring complaints ever created. It's not like they paid any more attention when the complaints were moved to the "appropriate" section. :rolleyes:

DAmanding
06-11-12, 06:04 PM
I am the dummy who kept trying to water peoples palm trees. I even posted on Yanochkas wall that it wouldn't let me water her trees. They ARE the date trees, just turned 180. They are annoying me.

I must confess I spent a couple of minutes trying to figure out why I couldn't water her trees (all crops were watered) with her latest design the other day. lol