PDA

View Full Version : Ok... Now I'm having fun

MochaMee
06-09-12, 06:45 AM
After many, many attempts at trying for an eagle or fairy, days, weeks, and nothing. I finally found a good thing... Mixing your crossbreeds is a great idea!

I Bread Mist (yellow and blue) with Life (green and red)

1st result, an Eagle - Hooray!
2nd result, a fairy - Double Hooray!!
3rd result a magic - no idea how total Surprise! Cool
4th result - an island
5th result - a Mist

Its so great the possible combinations, and the surprise at the end is awesome. So happy I did this, not a firestorm or fruitful in sight for days! Thank goodness

Added Bonus: all four colors being used could also result in a diamond.... fingers crossed
any day now ;o)

So if your well and truly over the same old disappointment (which I was until now) give this a try !

squilibob
06-09-12, 07:12 AM
Blue + red = purple so a magic is expected at some stage.

Islands and Magicks have long breed and hatch times so it's a double edged sword. Definitely thinking about giving this a try though, just for the chance to get fairy as well.

crystalrayn3
06-09-12, 08:31 PM
So glad to hear you're finally enjoying the game ;-)

mattyboo1
06-09-12, 08:41 PM
After many, many attempts at trying for an eagle or fairy, days, weeks, and nothing. I finally found a good thing... Mixing your crossbreeds is a great idea!

I Bread Mist (yellow and blue) with Life (green and red)

1st result, an Eagle - Hooray!
2nd result, a fairy - Double Hooray!!
3rd result a magic - no idea how total Surprise! Cool
4th result - an island
5th result - a Mist

Its so great the possible combinations, and the surprise at the end is awesome. So happy I did this, not a firestorm or fruitful in sight for days! Thank goodness

Added Bonus: all four colors being used could also result in a diamond.... fingers crossed
any day now ;o)

So if your well and truly over the same old disappointment (which I was until now) give this a try !

i hope i get that diamond eventually