PDA

View Full Version : Red Squares

Farmer
06-15-10, 08:31 PM
I was in the process of trying to plant an orchard. I had 1/4 of my farm planted with cherry trees, but then the other squares in my farm turn red when I tap them and I can neither plant trees, nor plow and place new crops on them. I tried resolving this by selling off trees thinking that maybe there was a limit to how many trees one could have. Didn't help. I tried expanding my farm by using 10,000 credits. Now the bottom row can be farmed but all the land between the top 1/4 and the bottom row is still unusable and shows red whenever I tap on it. Didn't know if this is a bug or if it is working as intended, but I don't understand what I might do to get it back into being farmable land.

I swore off farmville in facebook because I find it way too annoying how all those apps pester everyone in your account even when they don't play the game. I have found all the storm8 games to be very enjoyable and Farm Story is a nice addition. I am back to farming, and hope you can help me out.

I recently got the flowers app, didn't know if that had anything to do with it.

Farmer
06-15-10, 08:42 PM
I was reading in a separate post about some of the bugs associated with the new flowers app and realized I had planted flowers, but was still trying to view my farm with the older version of the software. I am back to farming that land, but it still does seem like a fairly large bug and I am wondering how the enhancements on friends farms will look when viewed through the old app, if there will simply be huge swaths of emptiness where there should be roses, or blank spots where rotated farm buildings are.

I am sure you'll be on that as you have undoubtedly heard from other users. But hopefully if anyone else sees the Red Squares title and reads, they will know that in the short term they simply need to open their farm in the new flowers app.